What is the Town Council?

This area is a public area for the "LYLA TOWN COUNCIL".

It is also a place for the council to post new policies, new rules and any other notices or comments that they feel the public should be made aware of.

The COUNCIL is made up of a panel of VOLUNTEER members. The first council was chosen by the MOD 7 ladies and 7 men for a total of 14 members and the MOD. The council members identity is kept anonymous unless the council member himself/herself chooses to reveal that she is part of the council to the public or the other council members.

The MODERATOR(s) will still handle the standard enforcement of rules.

Any members with a 50+ post count who break a rule on Lyla that requires more then a warning or a infraction will be brought to the attention of the council for a vote.

The council will be presented with a history (have we spoken to this members about this before, previous disciplinary actions, etc... compiled by the moderators and possibly info from the system admin) and the council will VOTE whether to SUSPEND, BAN or ISSUE ANOTHER WARNING to the person who broke the rule/policy. Minor infractions and disciplinary action against members with 50 or less posts will still fall on the MODERATORS discretion but can be appealed by the COUNCIL if requested.

The COUNCIL is for the benefit of the community... a voice!

Anyone interested in being a COUNCIL member (members will leave over time) you can contact me as I have a list of interested parties I can add to.