Lea on bp

Guest B**a0**9
I personally don't like when I don't see a video or a pic with there cell #.

Likewise

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

If everywhere women would have a picture with their number/city/date... cowboy would be out of business lol... and that would be a good thing ;-p

Additional Comments:

Altho from experience, you can almost always easily tell which ad is real or fake. This one, I'm putting my money on real (no hesitation).

If everywhere women would have a picture with their number/city/date... cowboy would be out of business lol... and that would be a good thing ;-p

Additional Comments:

Altho from experience, you can almost always easily tell which ad is real or fake. This one, I'm putting my money on real (no hesitation).

Would agree with you on this one Bobby !!

I personally don't like when I don't see a video or a pic with there cell #.

Anyone can copy a photo or video off the internet and put their cell # with it.

• Like 2

Ideally a picture of the girl holding a card with her phone number... at some point I asked a girl, who looked TGTBT, for it and she just ended the conversation.

QUOTE=Dunstan Ramsay;733896]Anyone can copy a photo or video off the internet and put their cell # with it.

Ideally a picture of the girl holding a card with her phone number... at some point I asked a girl, who looked TGTBT, for it and she just ended the conversation.

QUOTE=Dunstan Ramsay;733896]Anyone can copy a photo or video off the internet and put their cell # with it.

I can download a photo of a hot woman holding a card and put my phone number on it, or anyone's phone number. It's pretty easy to do.

I think the only way you can guarantee you're contacting the person in question, is through recommendations from other trusted members.

Anyone can copy a photo or video off the internet and put their cell # with it.

If the video shows the RIGHT phone number (or if the sign does in a pic), I am reasure. I'm not sure if you're talking about photoshoping the number on the paper of the picture? I'm sure I'd be able to tell, test me lol. As for the video... not sure how you could fake that one... do you?