Welcome.

If you are asking is it ok to send a pm letting people know you are available? No, this is against the site rules.

If you are asking if someone sends you a pm, is it ok as a means of booking? That is up to you and your comfort level. Personally, I will use this as a first step in the booking process. However, I would require more information from a potential guest if I was going to confirm a date.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to send me a pm. I am here to help!

• Like 1

Depending on whether you are the client or a provider (since I can't tell from your profile), what Meghan says applies.

We are not allowed to PM anyone with availability as providers, but as a potential client, you are allowed to PM a provider to ask for availability.

Read the ads of the provider to see which form of communication they prefer, some will ask to PM, others will ask to call, other to email/text.

Reading the ads in full are a bit of a requirement here, it is how we communicate with each other.

Ads we place here have general information in them, including our websites (if we have one) so that you can see all about us.

hopefully this clears things up for you :-)

• Like 2