Chrystal Elite

After some time "researching" the dark recesses of BP and forum sites like this i decided on Chrystal to pop my cherry of my first experience in Canada. I decided on Chrystal not only for her great looking pics but my attraction to tall women. After passing some emails back and forth with a quick turn around time of 2-12h per email, and a few text messages exchanged the time and place was set, her hotel name was given, room number to follow at time of appointment, standard practice from my "research" of etiquette online.

Another text at appointment time and i was up to her room and greeted by a statuesque 5'11" woman in 4" heels, bringing her above my 6'2" height which caught me off guard but in a good way After my mind settled from the astonishment of her height i fell in love with her light blue eyes. Pre-agreed upon pleasantries were exchanged and we were off. Either she enjoyed our time together or she deserves an Oscar for best actress.

All-in a great experience and a safe and easy setup and I look forward to meeting again. It is my understanding she visits every few months.

Guest discr33t

Sounds like fun !

perhaps a recCo in the recco forum with any second endearing thoughts would be appropriate

When you establish your handle

Couldn't agree more. She's a very pleasant lady to spend your time with. I've even seen her twice, which goes against my usual rule of only seeing the same provider once. She had obviously been busy when we met for the first time. However, I did make the mistake of booking a Friday night appointment last minute. Even still the worst I could say about that experience was that her hair was a little messy, and that saying a lot as most providers start to watch the clock on long nights.

As for the second appointment, it was exactly what I was expecting. I was looking for something particular, and she played her part perfectly.

Would totally see her again if it wasn't for my aforementioned rule.

Thats an interesting policy, only seeing providers once. Im new to this and stress quite a bit about discretion and worry about situations where things might not go smoothly, so im now put at ease and would be more than willing to see her again (relationship status permitting). Maybe you enjoy the 'thrill of the hunt' more than i do

Welcome to the network. If you take advantage of the good members and their recommendations you will find a number of beautiful and talented providers with low stress required.

Guest n***an**3

I have seen her twice. I like her tall, curvy all-natural look. She is good at what she does. Friendly and sexy. Have not seen her recently. Her schedule has not meshed with mine. Maybe someday.

Chrystal is a fabulous SP. Aside from all of her obvious physical attributes, she has a great fun-loving yet very sexy personality.

I have seen her a number of times in various cities, both by herself and in duos, and she has never come close to disappoint me.

You picked a perfect companion for your first experience.

• Like 1