Stephanie Rachelle @ Lincoln Fields

Anyone been to see her yet?

I found her add on kijiji and after a few emails she did mention Id leave happy...

No pictures of her, so wondering if anyone has seen her before.

Thanks

Yes I saw Staphanie the other day and she is as advertised, slim and pretty. She had a nice halter top on and is quite endowed. My first visit so I was respectful, not knowing her limits, but a nice massage. Not sure but your mileage may get better with repeat visits as she gets to know you, she's fairly new to the business.

Guest Knowledge

Decided to go see for myself since the good reviews. Ill agree with everyone. Cute girl. Nice body. Good massage . I booked an hour and was done at the 50 min mark. She then asked me if i wanted her to massage any certain spots for the last 10 mins. I politely declined as i was already happy with my session :)

Lovely girl. Enjoyed my first session and repeating today. Can confirm above. Hope she stays with it. Quite talented massage.

I've read some of the reviews and thought I'd check it out. She said she offers sensual massage, I went last night and yes she absolutely does.

As others said she did remain fully clothed, but that's not an issue for me.

As others have stated, I too will be repeating.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes I saw Staphanie the other day and she is as advertised, slim and pretty. She had a nice halter top on and is quite endowed. My first visit so I was respectful, not knowing her limits, but a nice massage. Not sure but your mileage may get better with repeat visits as she gets to know you, she's fairly new to the business.

Hi Coltrane,

How possible is it to get a number or an email for her, don't seem to see her on kijji, on another note is she very attractive ;)

Rum

I wouldn't say very attractive, but is question of taste.

Good light massage, nothing special, a little bit expensive for 1h no options beside the basic one.

And beware if you are alergic, she had several pets.

• Like 1