Brown Hair and Blue eyes

Hi Guys, (and Gals) I'm looking for an SP 18-25 with long brown hair and blue eyes, spinner type to slightly larger. I'm coming to Ottawa tonight so it's short notice. Any recomendations?

I have been looking for almost exact same type of lady (a blue eyed pale brunette spinner) in that age range for a while myself. Though I know of a couple of blue eyed blondes and many dark/hazel/green eyed brunettes, It is very hard to find blue eyed brunettes. If you discover the treasure hidden somewhere in Ottawa, please let me know about it too.

I was lucky to have met one a few months ago (Daisy) but she has retired since.

Good luck.

I have been looking for almost exact same type of lady (a blue eyed pale brunette spinner) in that age range for a while myself. Though I know of a couple of blue eyed blondes and many dark/hazel/green eyed brunettes, It is very hard to find blue eyed brunettes. If you discover the treasure hidden somewhere in Ottawa, please let me know about it too.

I was lucky to have met one a few months ago (Daisy) but she has retired since.

Good luck.

Secret Admirer - Your favorite and true brown hair blue eyed spinner with fair skin has returned!

Secret Admirer - Your favorite and true brown hair blue eyed spinner with fair skin has returned!

What a coincidence. Just as this thread was posted, there is a returning blue eyed pale brunette who is back to cerb (not sure at what capacity). I found out about her moments after my posts above (that said I have been looking for a blue eyed pale brunette for a long time). Not sure as what capacity she is back though (as a service provider or companionship) regardless she is a new Ottawa treasure whom I had the pleasure of meeting two years ago, just before she left Ottawa.

The treasure has returned to Ottawa!!!. Great news courtney. You made it my day. I hope to see you soon.

I am a long-haired brunette with natural blue eyes. It's one of my favourite qualities!

Another coincidence!!!. One of my very favorite qualities too:).

Regretfully I never had the pleasure of meeting you while you were a dancer as I was mostly in Barbs and Playmates and Taboo/Pigale rather than Nuden and Barefax lol. My loss .....:(.

Absolutely totally agreed. A combination of black hair and blue eyes does wonders on me and I am sure on many others too. I have a calender picture of Kim Smith and it has been there in my room for almost ten years. It still does wonders on me and I doubt it I will ever remove this Calender from my wall lol. This is not the calender picture (my picture is much better and shows well her big blue eyes taken in 2001) but shows what I mean ....

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/kim-smith-superbad-movie-premiere-arrivals-eTVosu.jpg

I have brown hair and blue eyes, although my hair's kind of on the short side. Oh! You wanted an SP?! My bad. :mrgreen:

Thanks all, appreciate the info. Megan I look forward to booking with you soon. And West, I'm gonna miss you the most when I get back to Kansas. Toto too.