off topic -- gentleman clubs

Can anyone who's been in this city long enough recommend a good SC for a first timer, 18. Please include the cover charge, and how old the dancers are in general.

There is lots! My favorite is Pigale, the best ladies and atmosphere. Covercharge is all the same everywhere about 3$ . On the Ontario side, The den is awesome.

thanks for the reply Julie. I'm only 18, so Hull is my only option atm. I'll be visiting MTL later this year and I know my options won't be so limited. Do diff. clubs, such as pigale, have a variety on women or do certain clubs keep an age restriction on their dancers?

At pigale the girls looks very much as a pros and for the VIP dances only last 2 minutes max, u can drop a brownie in less than ten minutes, mind u there is lots of hotties and lots more to choose from, its a very busy place therefore cops are stationed there so be carefull if u having more than 2 drinks or dont have a DD, i found the girls over Pink Panther nicer and the place not as busy, so the girls can give u more attention and ur buck can go much further, beside i found them more the next door type, some ppl will agree with this and some dont, but this is my take on it:rolleyes:, and when u turn 19, check the play mate, there is some hidden gyms there also and thats in vanier. good luck.

I agree with imwildru. Another good place is the Barefax in Ottawa. They are associated with Pigall. In Gatineau, there's the Club 77. But just go there in the weekend. There's nothing going on during the week over there.

thx to everyone for ur responses.... i googled a little and came across a few other names in gatineau, pink; taboo; and club 77 as HotNuts stated.

I'm already getting the impression that pigale is #1 on the quebec side, so how would you guys rank the rest?

I agree with Imwilddru about the busy state of Pigalle and I agree with HotNuts about the Club77.

If I have to rate them: Pigalle, Pink (in Aylmer), Club 77, Taboo, Club 61 (in Aylmer-please don't go there!!)

Pigalle is a high-class strip club where as Taboo, just across the road is lower in class.

But there are often gems in there to be found out! And on Monday and Tuesday, I believe they still have their beer at $3.50 (something like that).

Pigale is a great club by far my fav... but I hate to be the one to burst your bubble. Pigale changed their age to 21+ a while back. Im not sure if they still have the 21 age limit or not but last I heard they still were.

I just heard that there is a gorgeous Blonde Blue Eyes who has begun working at Pink. She used to be a very popular SP in this city who retired a year or so ago. She was very well known.

Sorry to bump an old thread... I'm 19 and I was there 2 weeks ago with buddies that were 18 so the age limit is 18 NOT 21. Enjoy your visit.

I just heard that there is a gorgeous Blonde Blue Eyes who has begun working at Pink. She used to be a very popular SP in this city who retired a year or so ago. She was very well know to all. She was either loved or hated.

Has anyone confirmed this as fact yet ?