Disappointed.........

I have been trying to get in touch with a certain Asian Agency. I've seen these ladies in the past but with so many other SP's visiting I ventured out of my comfort zone. Over the last few weeks though, there has been several Asian Ladies that caught my eye and had very positive reviews.

I tried to make contact, as I would normally via text and there was no response. Eventually after much dedication over a significant amount of time I got a response. However I was told that I could not see the desired SP because I was Black. Not to go into much detail of myself but I am dark in complexion but I am Indian. I explained what I looked like to the "SP" and I set up a time later that night.

It was almost a 30 min drive for me to get to my destination, I texted of my arrival, I got to the door, and the SP refused to open the door and I was asked to leave. I talked to a gentlemen over the phone who told me the SP refused to open because I was Black, which I tried to assured I wasn't (again). He then explained these ladies had a bad encounter in another city with several black men and they do not want to see any one who is similar. I said that I had already seen your ladies before, and I have never been rude, disrespectful, or threatening to any one of them. But I was told that I still cannot see their ladies, ever. I told him that if your ladies will not see certain people, perhaps he should list it in their ad but he didn't want to get others angry.

Sorry for the long venting post, but I truly feel robbed even though I didn't loose any $$. I believe that I've been respectful to every person I meet and I have been banned from an agency because of something I did not cause. Personally I am not offended when I see posts where Ladies do not want to see certain races, and I did provide a description of who I was but that night all I spent was a few litres of gasoline and an hour drive.

The silver lining to this story is 2 days later I saw Kimberly King. OMG!! All my worries were all gone. Thank You Kimberly!!! I had a Fantastic time.

• Like 1

I guess all Asians look the same to some of us so if to them all darker people are black.

I agree it was inconvenient but even if their fear of you is not really justified but they still have some kind of fear or discomfort with darker people. So even if they had accepted they may have not been able to provide good service to you because of being uncomfortable

I have been really surprised of how many ads do say no Black men.

I hane heard different theories about this.

fear of the B B C

Which I thought odd because there must be the odd white dude hung like a horse

The other theory I heard is that black men have a reputation of being not very nice to providers. Seems odd to me to make such a sweeping generalization. But I am not so sure that this is a hobby or industry where we can expect a huge amount of political correctness.

Just best to find what works. And looks like you did.

looks Like we in the same boat brother, i too am darker in color and have only found 2 SP's that would see me. you would think that in society today we would all be over the whole black guy stigma but I can see the SP's side of it too. as i am 6'6 and 310 pds. but thanks for the intel on kimmie, havent had the opp to see her yet, but will try now on the weekend.

• Like 1

I have been trying to get in touch with a certain Asian Agency. ..... was told that I could not see the desired SP because I was Black. Not to go into much detail of myself but I am dark in complexion but I am Indian.

Yeah, blacks have a bad rep generally speaking, I am told the main reason is some try to become the lady's pimp, and can be quite confrontational about it. Sometimes older blacks (+45) get a better shake.

Even Indians (I assume from the Indian subcontinent) have a bad rep because of a scam that has been going around: claiming one Indian rupee=one Canadian dollar.

Orientals are generally more distrustful of and more prejudiced to Indians and blacks as well.

A little surprised that the agency, which knew you, suddenly turned you away. I suppose now you will discuss it with the papasan/mamsan ahead of time next time and confirm she's OK with it, and have him put in the good word for you.

• Like 1

I'm sorry you had this experience.

While no one should ever be expected to get intimate with someone they're not comfortable with, racism and colourism within this industry is rampant, systemic and deeply fucked up.

Taken in isolation, an individual person's boundaries around seeing someone from a particular race or ethnic group might be very justifiable, but they all contribute to a larger pattern of people of colour being routinely discriminated (and this goes both ways - clients and providers of colour experience huge amounts of discrimination.)

We all really need to think critically about what we think of as our personal preferences and attractions, as they're often rooted in discriminatory socialized ideas of who is good or bad, or desirable or undesirable. Even if it does nothing to change our preferences or attractions, recognizing that they can be part of a broader landscape of racism or other -isms is really important in striving for a more just world.

I hope your future experiences are all better than this.

• Like 1

Yeah, blacks have a bad rep generally speaking, I am told the main reason is some try to become the lady's pimp, and can be quite confrontational about it. Sometimes older blacks (+45) get a better shake.

Even Indians (I assume from the Indian subcontinent) have a bad rep because of a scam that has been going around: claiming one Indian rupee=one Canadian dollar.

Orientals are generally more distrustful of and more prejudiced to Indians and blacks as well.

1. No they don't. We are in Canada, and we are all allowed our own beliefs. If they want to conduct their buisness like this, it's up to them. Not for you to judge.

2. I never heard of the ''one-rupee=1 dollar thing, even among the SP/MA/Stripper world. Also, East Indians, considering a certain ratio, are my best clients. And I mean best experience overall, regarding care, softness, and loyalty.

So, as far as generalizing, my dear friend, we are clearly served.

As for you, BlackIce, I hope you find yourself the gem you deserve, as you seem to be a real gentleman... I'm sure there are still many Asian providers just waiting to be yours to discover...

• Like 4

1. No they don't. We are in Canada, and we are all allowed our own beliefs. If they want to conduct their buisness like this, it's up to them. Not for you to judge.

To clarify, many providers advertising on BP specify "no blacks", at least in Wpg. I am unaware of any general bias amongst clients against providers of colour, at least in my community.

2. I never heard of the ''one-rupee=1 dollar thing, even among the SP/MA/Stripper world. Also, East Indians, considering a certain ratio, are my best clients. And I mean best experience overall, regarding care, softness, and loyalty.

The ruppee=dollar scam is going on in Wpg - I notice you are from the Ottawa/Montreal area - and word of it has gotten out. I have seen some BP ads now listing "No Indians". It is good to hear men from the Indian subcontinent are excellent clients for you, I am sure they are very good here too but one bad apple has spoiled the bunch.

I am unaware of any bias by Wpg clients against SPs who trace their roots back to India, Pakistan or Bangladesh.

I hope this clarifies how I see the situation in Wpg, having had many encounters here. Undoubtedly things are different in the nation's capital.

Why don't you come visit us? It's not so bad in River City. Kimberly King came and made blackice happy, how about you? ;)