Because we all love Emma Alexandra!

Please Ladies and gentlemen.....let's send her all the PM's we can to cheer her up......she is a Super-Wonderful-sensual-caring-best friend ever- and particularly we SP's have always been helped by her advise and experience...the gentlemen have enjoyed her company, wisdom and "talents"....PLEASE, PLEASE...let's tell her how much we care for her and how much we appreciate her.....

Just do it now!!!!

Thanks

LoraLee

Words to define "Emma Alexandra"

" A Lady Of Class",

Mannerly

Well spoken

Well dressed woman with impeccable taste

Refined in all aspects of life

Funny

Compassionate

Totally Sexy!!

Love You & Miss you Emma

Come to Toronto soon

Your Friend;

And Jacuzzi buddy

Fine Wine Diva

emma was one of the first cerbians i had the pleasure of gaining insight into her amazing character through her many delightful posts. Probably why i joined cerb in the first place.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had a problem i had to deal with that was very very serious to me regarding a negative hobbying experience i,d had and I did,nt know who to discuss it with period. i was very new to the whole experience of hobbying and I approached Emma (because of her rep and seeing her posts) although i have never (unfortunetly) met her in person she took the time to discuss it in detail and to understand the situation then help solve it, requesting nothing in return. I've had people i have known for years that would,nt help me like she did-so what can i say other than she is one

INCREDIBLY SPECIAL PERSON and i hope she knows how much i mean that ! Emma anything i can do for you please just ask !