Luca Star 269

a short while ago, I noticed a new lady Luca Star had joined the Lyla Community. We chatted a bit and I learned that she was an MP working at a new spa in the Tunney's Pasture area. I met Luca at the Spalon spa and she met me at the door with a warm embrace and a smile that lit up the room. Luca is a tall woman with a very toned, voluptuous body, We talked some before the massage finding several things we had in common and she truly seemed to enjoy the interaction. I was looking for a relaxation massage as the knots and sore muscles from a particularly stressful couple of weeks were screaming for relief. Right off the bat I noticed how strong her hands were as she worked on the kinks and knots well earned by me. My recos are based more on the interaction than the particular details. The massage was wonderful, the conversation engaging and the overall experience very enjoyable. I will return to this quaint little Spa and Ms. Luca Star at my first opportunity. I suggest you do as well before she is fully booked up..... Shutterclick

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.