I visit Montreal on occasion and I have been looking for a massage for sometime now. I found Le Penthouse on BP under "body rub" and looked at all the wonderful ladies that they had working but my interest was on this tall statuesque Russian lady by the name of Elena.

Elena is 5'10" with small breasts, long dark hair and a firm body, she has the Russian accent and is a wonderful conversationalist. She did not give me a hard massage but it was very sensual. I offered to give her a massage and she accepted, I was happy that I could run my hands all over that wonderful body of hers. The rooms are cozy and music was playing. After the massage she cuddled with me and we talked for a while and I knew my time was about up so I said that I should shower. I offered her to go in first and she found that very gentlemen of I and when I took my shower she helped wash the oil off my back.

The location is a bit hard to find and parking is not that easy(there is parking behind the building but it was full when I got there), its in a half residential, half commercial area.

The establishment and the lady I have seen get a Top Notch seal of approval.

Agency Le Penthouse
I would visit again
Agency Le Penthouse
I would visit again

I have had the pleasure of spending an hour with Elena. She is sweet friendly and

lots of fun. She is very open minded. I had a great time. Will definitely repeat. She is well worth it.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.