I am who I am

Guest al****s

Well said, Alexis.

It's those little imperfections and insecurities that make us who we are, and frankly, make us infinitely more interesting and desirable.

I think it takes a lot of maturity to accept ourselves the way we are.

Most people don't seem to notice (or care about) all those flaws that we see in ourselves. We blow them out of proportion in our minds. We can be so much happier if we can accept the way things are and just enjoy life!

Alexis,

Well said !

I can say, having had numerous conversations with you.......you are SEXY, and a very desirable woman.

What makes a lady sexy, isn't just based on one thing.......it's all the things about her....

How she dresses, carries herself in public, how seductive she can be behind closed doors, the mischievous smile, the sense of humour, the passion she has when making love, the confidence she feels about herself, her maturity and making the most of what she has.......

A mature, confident woman is just so damn hard to resist.......and maturity has NOTHING to do with age....

Sexy isn't one thing......it's the whole package and how a lady ( and man ) uses what God gave her to her advantage and pleasure..........

I need to get to Calgary soon...... :pimp:

I love the complex definition of sexy in this post!:)

Alexis,

Well said !

I can say, having had numerous conversations with you.......you are SEXY, and a very desirable woman.

What makes a lady sexy, isn't just based on one thing.......it's all the things about her....

How she dresses, carries herself in public, how seductive she can be behind closed doors, the mischievous smile, the sense of humour, the passion she has when making love, the confidence she feels about herself, her maturity and making the most of what she has.......

A mature, confident woman is just so damn hard to resist.......and maturity has NOTHING to do with age....

Sexy isn't one thing......it's the whole package and how a lady ( and man ) uses what God gave her to her advantage and pleasure..........

I need to get to Calgary soon...... :pimp:

This is a very interesting topic. I agree we all have insecurities and what I find fascinating is that women who I find beautiful can be insecure in areas that I find most attractive about them.

I also find it interesting that my favorite ladies both sps and not feel they are somehow less attractive than the girl across the room. Beauty is far more than the geometry of your outsides it is the wholeness of your person. And I find the little things we get insecure about are the things that make us stand out as individuals And can be the things that make us more interesting.

I think we all have some insecurity of some kind, and like you I'm sure everyone has a fear of rejection but this is normal and one thing we can't do is get everyone to accept us the we that we are.

You are who you are and we love you for it. :razz:

I have a rather different take on this. I mean, we all put our best foot forward, especially with people we don't know well. And I can safely say that I know very few people on this forum with any more than a passing impression based on their posts, so I'm a perfect angel here. ;)

But this business goes beyond just that superficial, first impressions glance. I believe that there are many ladies in this business who portray themselves as very different from what they are, not because of insecurities, but because they believe it to be good business. As much as I would love to believe otherwise, I know that this business is all about fantasy fulfillment. And as individual fantasies are as varied as the people behind them, it is useful to all things to all people- the warm and sensual GFE, the fiery-hot PSE, the domme.. the list goes on and on. I don't see it as always just acting. I like to believe that it might be just showing an amplified aspect of their personalities that they might not show in their usual life, or perhaps it is acting out a fantasy of their own.

I remember our 1st chat on here and by phone the same night. it was a very long talk that I thoroughly enjoyed. I knew once we started talking that you were a beautiful person inside and out. You express yourself wonderfully in these posts. Keep writing, I look forward to reading your thoughts and contributions to CERB.....