Tiff

Guest *r***x

Tiff, is lovely, classy, and intelligent. Location is very good on quiet street. Instantly made me feel right at home and has mad skills to go along with her creamy soft skin and delicious curves. Treat her like a lady and I am certain she will take very good care of you.

http://halifax.backpage.com/FemaleEs...3-6519/2244350

Hope the link works...

Seems inconsostent. I went to see "Tiff" yesterday and I'm fairly sure she's not the same person in the pictures. The Tiff i saw had some minor tattoos that should be visible in the photos above and is a bit on the healthy side and in her late 20s but definitely not below 25. The phone numbers are the same - unless I was a victim of bait and switch. The Tiff I saw is nice though but I don't see myself coming back.

• Like 5

I've seen Tiff a week ago, she was really nice and very professional, I believe she is doing this as means of making money to support her child and make a life for herself. She is safe and also clean. I don't believe she is the same as the pictures, unless the pics were very old. I also agree she is not under 25, I would guess about 30

• Like 1