Thank you Halifax! My March 20-22 visit

picture.php?albumid=2038&pictureid=12770

Hello all!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the lovely and warm-hearted (despite the weather!) welcome to Halifax.

I am in the middle of a lovely visit and have enjoyed my time here thus far.

I felt it important to update you that I do not accept any same day appointments and my time in Halifax is currently spoken for. I have a limited number of dates that I will accept in any visit and that time tends to be reserved rather early. I do appreciate your interest in meeting and hope we are able to connect one day in the future.

My visit has been scheduled for March 20-22 and as long as the weather holds out I expect my flight to take me home to Toronto in another day!

Please note if we missed each other this visit I am always available for travel by request dates with a minimum of 6hrs reserved time within Canada and 12-24hrs for International travel, minimums vary by destination.

I am unsure when my next visit to Halifax will be, on average I am only in the province once a year, but if requested I am sure I can return before 2017.

To stay updated on my travel plans please sign up for my mailing list or twitter.

Thank you again for a lovely visit and I hope that we are able to meet again soon!

xo,

Kyra