Bridgetxx for erotic massage

Guest Matt101

Not only does ths lady have the hands of an angel she has some gorgeous long legs and a beautiful ass, She's very pretty, mature and smart.. Although she's not full service, she will make your head spin, her tantrics are hot!!

normally she books ahead of time, this lady is busy!!

Matt

I recently spent some time with her.

Agreed....loooong legs....cute butt........nice and sensual...and she really puts effort into it.

I had the chance to meet Bridgetxxx as well about two weeks ago...

Nice long legs to die for... A repeat FOR SURE!

S.

Thanks xoxoxox

have you retired now? have not seen your regular ad..nor heard back after emailing you.

I finally got an appointment with Bridget. Nice location, nice apartment. She is a beautiful tall blonde lady. Not the usual rub and tug, a fantasic relaxing massage. She also has a very well proportioned body. You can tell she takes great care of herself also. She is taller than most, but you will find her fine smooth skin, well proportioned upper body rub against yours breath taking. All natural. Start with your backside, but the front side as you might have guess is the best part. Soft hands, soft skin. And her back side is just as beautiful as the front. It was a wonderful experience, and the ending was just a bonus. Too bad she only works a couple of days a week. I usually tend to look for the petite kind, but she is definite making me take a second look a my options.

A definite repeat.

nice!! I will send her an email and try to get together with her then and put up a post here as well. Nice to read other's opinions....but like going to the movies..... I have to see for myself...

Guest ye****y1*3
nice!! I will send her an email and try to get together with her then and put up a post here as well. Nice to read other's opinions....but like going to the movies..... I have to see for myself...

curious, is she in westborough, or downtown? i am interested in seeing her but location may affect me going.

hi,

the massage fantasy I offer is, a mixture of sensations, where i will lay you face down on the bed, allowing warm oil to slowly and softly trickle over you.

I will massage you firmly to smooth out the day's stress,from the tight muscles in your neck and shoulders to your nerve-rich feet. I will soften my strokes to finger- tickle you, then tickle you with a feather tickler, to create a softer sensation, which really raises the goose bumps!! I will then use different sensations to massage you, and turn you over to face me. I will continue to create different sensations, maybe using ice, finally massaging you with my body. Maybe masturbating myself against you while you watch, breast massaging you with my slippery flesh against slippery flesh. I may squeeze oil all over myself, sensually and slowly run it into my breast and torso, then perform a seductive body slide. The emphasis is on sensations to arouse and tease you! 613 613 552-8838

Bridgetxxx

Edited by Bridget
spelling error

I have 2 locations downtown and west end..

My rates are as follows 120.00/30 min

140/45min

160/60min

613 552-8838

Bridgetxxx

Hey Bridget,

Whereabouts are you in the west end and what are your hours?

Do you have an email address I can reach you at?

Thanks!

you can reach me at 613 552-8838

Bridgetxxx

Edited by Bridget
changed number

I've been hearing a lot a good stuff about this fine lady and such good recommendations from all. I'm thinking it's time to work out the kink in my neck from my last rodeo!

I've been hearing a lot a good stuff about this fine lady and such good recommendations from all. I'm thinking it's time to work out the kink in my neck from my last rodeo!

Bridget is worth seeing. She is not full service but she is a stunning looker, tall, sweet, and conversational.

Edited by esoterica
Me and my big mouth!

dit:shock:sy-Slang a person thought of as being flighty, eccentric, silly, etc. Perhaps your student should have recited the dictionary to you!!! FAR FROM dITZY..:x

I apologize - it was meant to be light-hearted, not nasty. I edited it out.