Selfie Thursday's at Jade Spa! Stay tuned for some great views of our ladies ;-)

Today is Thursday AKA #SelfieThursday @ The Jade Spa Follow us on TWITTER and check out our ladies smokin' HOT #Selfies

Welcome to The Jade Spa

Located in Downtown Ottawa

We offer sensual, relaxation massage for those who seek an intimate encounter with a skilled and beautiful masseuse

We are open Monday-Sunday 10am-11pm (extended weekend hours coming soon)

During the long weekend (Friday evening to Monday) We will be open 9-11pm and We will have Sakura & Angela available

Sakura's Services:

Professional Relaxation massage and Shiatsu great for the neck, shoulders and back. I will leave you feeling completely at ease from any back pain, joint pain ect... My massage skills are unmatched by anyone you have ever met. To spice up our session I do offer some teasing to entice you and lead up to a wonderful climax

Angela's Service's

Like fine wine Angela's services are delightful. She has several years experience in a variation of different massage styles. The way she works out your tensions proves just how experienced she is. She also likes to add a little sensual flair to her sessions leading up to the finally

GRAND RE-OPENING TUESDAY MARCH 29TH, Welcome Mackenzii, Crystal Click Here for her recommendation, Alison & April

Mackenzii

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77810

Alisonxox

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77813

Aprilxoxxo

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77815

To book a session with Alison or April this week call 6133210676 Located at 155 1/2 Bank Street (Second Floor)

Seeking Reliable and Trustworthy ladies to add to our growing team of wonderful ladies. Interested in working for the Jade Spa? Send us a PM for more details