BP travelling ladies lack of reviews in tb

Guest discr33t

Really surprised not to see any posts regarding the number of real seeming ladies that were visiting tb recently.

Prod prod, please consider sharing!

For instance,

When I first saw Mia (the young blonde with real pics), she greeted me in the usual french way and helped me immediately into something more comfortable. She had a lovely tan and toned look, and dove right into getting to know each other better.

I'd offer a more detailed review but she isn't on lyla. I have seen her a few times and she has real pics, is easy to book and fun!

I'm glad you found someone and had fun. BTW, they do not need to have a profile on lyla to post a recommendation. There are alot of ladies unaware of this site, and by posting a reco they can become aware.

Sometimes, by making the first post, others chime in their experience.

Post away.

• Like 1

Ive only seen one lady that hasn't had much of presence on these forums, and that was shany who was just here for a day, and i posted on her already. I think that with this hobby it is good to be forthcoming about experiences because it makes things safer for everyone if you know what you're walking in to. i was gonna see Mia after your reco but didnt have time and she was gone the next day, i was eyeing that one up but couldnt find much info out there so i decided to pass.

Guest discr33t
I'm glad you found someone and had fun. BTW, they do not need to have a profile on lyla to post a recommendation. There are alot of ladies unaware of this site, and by posting a reco they can become aware.

Sometimes, by making the first post, others chime in their experience.

Post away.

Good thoughts!

I generally suggest the site to all ladies I have had a good interaction with and let them know that I will recommend them after a second visit if they would like.

Otherwise a short note in discussion board.

If the sp doesn't have a regular ad it's hard to recommend without some confusion on who the sp is and how to find the sp.