First Big Review - Mimi (from toronto)

I was anxious to see her so I booked for an hour at a hotel in the west side. Called the "old asian man" and he gave me the room number. Once I got off the elevators to the floor, I saw the old asian man leave the door and knocked and there she was petite and has a small spinner body with a huge smile.

THen she starts rubbing my head and tells me she likes em' young. She goes like "you young, i like young". Well I do look young for my age and Im near the mid 20's. I hand her the money (250$) and then she tells me to head to the shower where she joins me. I start sucking on those nipples that look like small erasers and she was like "slow down, we have time".

After the shower she dries me up and we head to the bed. We start DFK'ing and some digits and she couldnt believe I was young and then she goes down and gives me BBBJ. I lay back and watch her suck it and she would take it out and spank it on her tongue and I twist and play with those nipples. Then when I was about to cum, she kept sucking on it until i came in her mouth.

Then we go back and I start kissing her some more and jerk off while she plays with herself while I try to get harder again. But it seemed like I poured a good load on her, and it was hard for me to go hard. She was like "fuck me" and "i love you", and alll her repetitious quotes felt like it was too robotic at times. Like she was programmed to say these things which didnt really help my buddy.

Then I told her to start kissing my ear cuz I find it kinky and then she did, then I start to get hard again. So then I attempted to fuck her and her moans were kind of annoying to me. It was a bunch of "O's". But i continued to fuck her in missionary and then doggy until when the "old asian man" called saying that there will be a guy coming soon.

I felt I was rushed after that cuz she stopped and told me to head to the shower, but I told her that i havent finished my full hour. It was more like 45 mins. But she couldnt understand and told me to head to the shower and so I did. She helped me get dressed up, when I didnt really need to, but she was nice enough to do it, but maybe because she wanted me to leave.

Overall

Service is a 8.5/10, dfk,bbbjcim, probably daty (but didnt try) and it just seemed rushed to me

Personality is a 9/10..she was enthusiastic with a smile but the language just kept me from giving her a 10

Looks is a 6/10..she isnt 25 ..she looked more like late 30's or 40 and she has the typical chinese teeth that I didnt find really attractive.

- I aint trying to put her down and I enjoyed my visit overalll. So I give her a 7.5/10 Overall, not an average from my marks.

Good review. I was thinking of meeting her. After reading the review, I am glad I did not...

The pattern seems to be the same with the Asian agencies... You dont get what you read... Anyone knows of an Asian SP that is young, sexy and total GFE?

Please remember this is not a review board - it is a recommendations board. We don't allow negative, derogatory or slanderous comments about the ladies. Some of your remarks were removed as they violated this rule here.