First time newbie

Hey all so I'm looking at getting my first massage and was wondering exactly what to expect and what limits are. If anyone has a good girl to go to for their first let me know also independent vs spa? And I keep reading girls have different menus curious what are on these menus and how far they go any help is appreciated pm me if you can't post thanks

• Like 1

Hey,

I'm in the same boat. It looks like there either aren't easy answers, or maybe you got a lot of PM's.

If you can share any of what you heard I'd appreciate it. Obviously a PM is fine.

Welcome both to Lyla.

The reality is - what you are asking for cannot be discussed. Thank the new laws for this.

I would recommend looking at the ads - view the recommendations. Then you can contact the spa/mp and ask them if you have any additional questions.

Good luck - Ottawa has a great number of ladies who are beautiful and talented. Enjoy.

i suggest you check Terb ,Merb and this site...there are quite a few decent places and independents. Gina is all right if you want to try walking and kneeing on the back, different than the usual. Just be careful, read reviews here and don't get taken by fake pics, bait....I found a wonderful girl for some fantastic massages....seen her 3 times and every time it gets better...so i'll mostly stick with her...again can't stress enough to be careful an not let yourself get taken in by fake pics...just do google searches on the pics, if you see them everywhere, then it mostly means stay away, you'll never meet the person you see...and it spells trouble

As being an MA and independent I can answer to some of your questions.

When visiting an MA at the spa, two things happen. You either need to book with her, or walk in and see who is working. You can always check out spa's websites to see who is working or here on Lyla.

When going to see an MA, it's best to discuss these things in the room. This is where the rates are given, door fee (if there is one) and other questions you have. The MA should be able to answer all of your questions. Remember every MA is different.

When seeing an independent MA, it's a bit different.

If you are curious to find out more about a MA or independent, it's best to ask if they can provide you with more information and remember to be respectful and kind.