Could anybody tell me what Tracie did?

I have been punished by the Mod for not reading the rules and place ads in the wrong way...was this what Tracey did?

It must have been something real bad for that kind of punishment and I agree placing the ads without reading the rules is bad, but is it enough to expel someone?

Mod I am waiting for your answer....

LoraLee

Perhaps it would be best to keep this private between you and Mod. I see no reason to post this publicly. Just my opinion.

Perhaps it would be best to keep this private between you and Mod. I see no reason to post this publicly. Just my opinion.

I tend to agree with Ava, best to PM MOD directly.

Thanks Ava and Spud.

I was told by a couple of memebers about this Tracye and I find difficult to believe the reasons...it has to be something more that either nobody knows or everyone is afraid to talk about.....

I will keep this with the Mod, once he answers me.

Thanks so very much

Ava You are gorgeous!!!

I think I told you this before, didn't I?

LoraLee

Seriously this matter should handled in private much the way the tracie situtation should have been. It seems that it was private but now rumour and speculation are thick in the air. Loralee I suggest you deal directly with the mod on this one, publically rallying support to contradict something the mod has discussed with you in private is a not a wise move.

Absolutely! Well said! and hope Mod closes this thread soon before things get out of hand.

Seriously this matter should handled in private much the way the tracie situtation should have been. It seems that it was private but now rumour and speculation are thick in the air. Loralee I suggest you deal directly with the mod on this one, publically rallying support to contradict something the mod has discussed with you in private is a not a wise move.