642 & 652 Somerset

`bait `n switch` ???

I visited both places in the last three months. I did somthing realy radical. I parked nearby, walked in and inquired. Saw staff, checked for cleaniness. I thanked them and left. When it fit my schedule I booked an appointment with both about a month apart.

I was pleased with both visits. room charges were pretty much the same as others.

Massage was acceptable. Otherwise YMMV I expect.

As there were no photos involved the "bait and switch" did not enter the picture.

I was not unhappy with my visits but have not returned as there are too many others to try.

I guess my point here is, don't be afraid to go and ask. You don't have to commit right away.

I went to 652 somerset last week and and was quite impressed. Had a beutiful girl give a strong deep massage. I even went for the foot massage too. Wild stuff. I left feeling great. One of my favs

Has anyone been to these places lately?

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

This post has raised my interest... I have been to both places... I received a very solid massage twice at the "ice cream place", although there was never any discussion or offer of any 'extras' - in fact, the most sensitive bits remained covered... I wondered if it was because they didn't know me... still, a good massage! I have also been twice to colorful massage, but both times there was only who I assumed to be the owner there - early to mid 40's... again, a good massage but not what others have described here...

I went to 652 about a year ago, and believe me it offered extras. Not sure if same lady there now. Also, I have been to 642 many times, great massage, but absolutely no extras, and I have more than asked, but still would recommend for a fabulous massage!

I was recently at 652 as well. Had an older Asian lady who gave an incredible massage including my feet, very nice ending and a warm towel clean up. The place was clean and tidy and am planning another visit. My only complaint was the noisy parrots they keep in a cage.

Mei (formerly of Jade that got kicked out after offering some advance services) was at 652 when I went a few months back. The massage rooms were really small. I forgot the other older ladies name I saw there. Massage is average at best with everyone of them. Mei used to be pretty good at giving a good massage but she has lost the touch somehow.

The other Bubble Tea place (642) is gives very average massages too so I don't get what you guys were talking about. The owner in her 30s or 40s is the same lady that used to work at Ting Ting's during the day. Massage was ok with her and she never quite picked up the teasing skills that Ting Ting had either. The other younger and more attractive girl can only give very light or soft massages only. Even when you order for deeper massage, all you get is the same soft massage just like she never receives he message even she said yes and ok. Just be aware of it and have fun!

has anyone seen Alice at 642, she is young and I was hoping someone could shed some light on the place these days.

I agree, dropped in recently after an absence of several months to see if any service change. Got talked into trying Alice, and not a lot of talent there!

Krusty is right.

CERB is a recommendation board and not a review board.

I would think that the majority of the negative comment posts were generated by newer members that in all probability did not not take the time to review the FAQ, policies and protocol involved when posting recommendations on CERB.

Looking over the length of the tread I see both good posts and not so good posts which would make me wonder why I would want to bother to take the time and visit either one of these places. Why? Because it appears that I don't know what I might be getting into.

That is not fair to either one of the establishments involved as one client having a "so so" massage or not being offered "extras" and then posting a poor recommendation can and will damage the reputation of the place and cause it to be avoided.

By all means post a recommendation for a good massage or the availability of "extras" with a precautionary YMMV.

If its not so good for whatever reason, then use a little discretion and "leave it behind closed doors".

A lack of recommendations establishs the places to avoid without involving personal opinions being involved.

Rodehard

I recently visited 652 and had a great time, it was an older lady and given me a very good massage. Does anybody know if there is a younger gal working there say 20-30? if so whats her name? It was my first time there and wasn't given a choice who I wanted. Great location and room was very tidy.

Merci,

Shaun

recently visited 652, great massage, lovely girl named mei. am not sure if its the same mei formerly from jade's.younger gal, mid 20s -early 30's i suppose. Highly recommend mei at 652 if you like very good massage.

thanks,

shaun

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
recently visited 652, great massage, lovely girl named mei. am not sure if its the same mei formerly from jade's.younger gal, mid 20s -early 30's i suppose. Highly recommend mei at 652 if you like very good massage.

thanks,

shaun

Great stuff......would you feel comfortable posting your recommendation in the "recommendation" section??