Long time member first time poster

Hey all, Been around this site for a bit and I have always found it a bit overwhelming. Never sure where to go or what exactly I am looking at. However this time I am in a new mind set and willing to give it a go.

I am just typing my first post in order to get rid of my new member thingy I have on all my pages. Hopefully this will open up everything else to me and I can post some reviews about all the wonderful ladies I have met and see which ones are worth meeting.

Be talking to you all real soon,

KM

• Like 2

One of the great things with LYLA, is that there's always something new and refreshing to discover. Being an Elite and long-time member, I still uncover new things everyday (archives, yesterday, with awesome posts!).

I hope you'll get more at ease with this site, and truly hope, we'll have the chance to read a little more from you.

Welcome as a new contributing member of this community!

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat -- joined years ago, then sort of fell out of the hobby. I check in every once in a while, but as a result, I've been here for years without ever having something to post about.