I've been wondering how can I satisfy my urge for all those lovely ladys here on Cerb. I usually go down south twice a year. So this winter I have decided to spend all that cash locally. That should satisfy my urge. There are so many of you ladys that I will see soon. But I hope your will not migrated to the south. I wonder how you guys budget your hobbying?

Edited by c****s m********a
french trying to correct typo

I vaguely remember a thread about how hobbiest's budget or at least one on how much they spend per month on the hobby.

I'm lazy or I'd look for it myself, so perhaps one of our less-lazy, CERB-savvy members could do that. :)

Seriously, I probably could have looked it up in the time it took me to type all this out, but there you go, it's a testament to my laziness.

Also, my apologies for not even being remotely helpful.

aaahhh carlos that is the thought I entertain every day. So many ladies so little time lol. However, I am absolutley sure I will have a date with every lady at least once if not more. Now I guess it is up to the good ol chemistry to see how many repeats I and my wallet can bear. ;)