Hey fellows.

Just introducing myself. What an interesting turn of events, ending up here.

I am a 32 year old guy, living in Edmonton. I don't judge anybody who wants to either buy or sell services; it's only natural. That being said, I've never done anything like this before.

I just got out of a pretty messed up marriage, and kind of not really sure what I'm doing. I can't see myself in a relationship anytime soon. To be honest, I can't see myself purveying the services of a professional, either, but I don't really know why I feel that way, other than the fact that it's kind of frowned-upon. I guess there may be a perception that most of the men and women offering their services are victims that sell services out of necessity; I would like to hope that this is not an accurate statement.

I guess I'll have to see what happens. :p

Welcome! There is TONS of great info available here. Read voraciously, use the search function and keep an open mind.

You're very unlikely to find 'victims' on here.

Have a blast.

I think you'll find the women on this site are incredibly competent, intelligent and professional. They are business people who have made a success of themselves. For lots of different reasons they ended up in this line of work, but I don't think any of them would consider themselves victims. I certainly wouldn't, and I don't think any of the men on this site would either.

The clients are also a wide range of people who come to this for their own sets of reasons. Sometimes they are busy professionals who don't have the time/desire to pursue a relationship, sometimes they are men who find themselves in a relationship that offers much, but not physical companionship, and sometimes they are guys like you, who are just out of a difficult relationship and need some breathing space without becoming a monk.

If you read through the various threads, you'll get a real sense of what both clients and service providers are like on this board. When you are ready to select a lady, you'll have a great knowledge base to avoid disappointment.

Good luck.

• Like 1