Contact number for Nelle...

From what I got of it, this individual wasn't asking to post my info publicly. He asked if someone had contact info. All it seemed to do was create a fiasco and pretty much scared him away. A simple pm or a thread about this topic could of made things alot better. Needless to say I'm not in this business anymore. I don't want my name or association with anything like this on any thread regarding myself with pretty much a berating of someone

• Like 1

Hi eraser, though I appreciate the comments. I'm actually finding that the thread regarding myself literally been highjacked. All I see is that your asking for my contact info, I don't see anywhere that your asking to make public unless I've missed something.

Please just start a new thread if people want to continue this topic thanks.

To answer your question Eraser, I have decided to put this business on the backburner and go into retirement. I tried to dip my toes in and see how it worked out. It has gone well however it is interfering my personal life and I need to make that a priority first and foremost. I learned that for myself I can't have one foot in, one foot out.

I do apologize I haven't answered you earlier. I wasn't really intending on going on this site but it was brought to my attention of the ongoing topic on this thread and I felt like I should intervene and though I really didn't want to publicize my personal business. I felt like I should speak on my own behalf instead of having people whom I'm not familiar with jump in and speak for me.

If I do decide to come back. You will be one of the first to know.

Additional Comments:

Bowtie, you took the words. Right out of my mouth dear.

Thank-you dear Lady and I wish you the best in all that you do.

Sorry for my part in this thread. I wish you all the best Nelle. Wish I would have got the opportunity to meet you. All the best!

• Like 1