Can you recommend?

Guest S****r

A client wants to buy me a remote-controlled vibrator that I can wear when we are out in public and he can buzz me with it at various times. I have been looking online and although there are quite a few out there, none of them are actually very highly recommended in any actual reviews. I especially wanted one that is either a butterfly or rabbit type stimulator.

I love the idea. I am hoping you can recommend one that is particularly good. And if you have a good story to share along with it, that would be fun for all of us!

Thanks.

Lelo Lyla2 sounds reasonably okay now that Lelo sorted out their SenseMotion tech issues.

I have a WeVibe3 and its okayish but not great and the range kind of sucks, particularly through clothes.

• Like 1

I've tried several of them and this is my preference in the genre - http://shop.ohmibod.com/Boutique-ohMiBod/blueMotion/blueMotion-NEX1

Not a rabbit vibe but still a decent one; good range, decent for noise (some are horribly loud) and good quality. Something to consider is you need to be connected to the internet, good if you are on your phone but if you are travelling it's a problem hooking up your vibrator to random starbucks wifi is... awkward. ;)

• Like 2

Guest S****r
Lelo Lyla2 sounds reasonably okay now that Lelo sorted out their SenseMotion tech issues.

I have a WeVibe3 and its okayish but not great and the range kind of sucks, particularly through clothes.

Someone PMd me about the Lelo Lyla and said she loves it.

Guest S****r

Update: I ended up splurging on this very expensive model: http://we-vibe.com/we-vibe-4-plus.

It does have a good vibration and various patterns of pulses etc. Plus apparently you can create your own patterns and save them, also.

I like that it can remain inserted while you have intercourse, giving both of us that extra buzz. Very nice.

It also has a phone app, so your lover can buzz you from afar. (have not used that yet)

But the drawback for me is that it tends to want to keep popping out. You can see it has a sort of C shape so it can be both buzzing inside and buzzing against the clitoris at the same time, but because of either the size of the gap between the two prongs, or maybe the length of the prongs themselves, we had to keep shoving it back on/in. It would be better if you could insert it and have it just stay there. It does stay there when a cock is inserted, but that is the only time. So for using it while being out and about, it may not be the best.

I don't think I explained that very well. Sorry.

Anyway, that's my first impression of it. Perhaps with time I will be better with it somehow. There is a learning curve with everything.

:-)

Cheers!

Hey, Summer.

What about a vibrating thong. I think it may be more discreet when your out let's say having dinner, dink, whatever. A little stimulation could go well with a little fettuccine alfredo, no? I like giving my control to someone else and it feels like a naughty secret. They can shock me with delicious sensations. Who needs desert then?

I want to get this myself.

Click here for a link of what I'm talking about.

I'll post a review when I get mine. However, if someone gets it first, please share. Big smile.

lobster_7.jpg

I've owned the Pipedream Products Fetish Fantasy Series 10 Function Remote Control Fantasy Panty https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0038HODYQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_U5Eqxb4XNJCVF and while the vibrating bullet is okay, the panty itself went in the garbage. It was plasticky and ill fitting, and the insertable bit was in the wrong position and too short, so instead of being pleasurable it just felt like being poked in the crotch or wearing a tampon that wasn't in place correctly.

I ended up just putting the egg into a condom and inserting it which worked much better.

Thanks for the review about the panties Regent. I always wanted to try them. Maybe the lace ones will be more comfortable? I like the remote control feature, however, as you said, there's other options out there. Time to shop around, hehe.

The Wevibe 2 works fantastically. I've used it in my personal life at a movie theatre.

For theatre settings the noise level was perfect. The placement of the toy was perfect and it made it very easy for me to get off, with yoga pants and very little movement at all.

It also has the added capability of keeping your cum inside of you, that way you are not dripping all over the place. It all drips out when you remove the toy, which can be VERY fun for later.

I had several vibrating panties and never found that it worked well for me, placement was always off, always having to move around and adjust. The Wevibe stayed inside my perfectly.

Have fun.

-Chloe.