Second Big Recommendation - Erica Skye

After reading so much reviews about this young lady, I decided to email her and got a quick response. Set up an appointment and called her before to get the room number.

As soon as she opened the door, I got what I asked for (requested an outfit from her). She was wearing what I wanted and we were french kissing right off the bat after saying "hi". While we still both had our clothes on, we continued dfk-ing towards the bed and I quickly got rid of most of my clothes. She took some of hers off and asked her to leave the bottom on as we continued to kiss and fingering her at the same time. Then I went for daty as well.

And damn..this girl loves to kiss, just like how I love to dfk as well. Then I asked her to play with me at the same time and then I did my first sog. We cleaned each other up while taking a shower together. It didnt take me long to get back up and we went back to the bed.

This time it took me longer, and we dfk'd some more and she placed the raincoat as we engaged into different positions, mainly her on top. She whispered "I'm so wet" while she rode on top of me, and then she came with such passion and began quivering/shaking. If it was fake, then it sure did feel real.

From this moment, I was still hard but it felt harder to reach an sog. One position I remember was when she was squating and pushing herself up and down as I just laid back, making her do all the work. ANd I liked that. Then she came again, with the same moaning and motions.

After that, I still wasnt reaching my second climax and her phone rang and she answered it saying we didnt have much time left. But I asked her if I can finish it one more time and she was nice about it, and I respect my time and hers but I had to just cum one more time.

Without extending our time to more than one hour (which is what I initially had for), I asked her to play with herself (reached her fingers to my mouth to suck her juicy woman liquid), while I played with mine and then I reached my 2nd sog.

After taking a quick shower, I got ready without her telling me to leave. We chatted for a bit and then I departed with a smile on my face and hers as she slowly closed the door.

SERVICE: 9/10 It was safe and she was into it and really felt like a girlfriend who I spent with for a full hour. Daty, CBJ, Digits, Dfk.

ATTITUDE: 9/10 She was very nice, just didn't talk too much, but that was alright, she used them for good reasons. Beautiful girl and smart

LOOKS: 9/10 The girl next door is the perfect alias for her. Shes not no spinner, but shes got a nice ass, and Im an ass man and something about her face makes me just want to ..fuck whats the word...whatever, shes just hot haha

OVERALL 9/10

-next on my list is Heidi (hotstuffheidi), since I saw on CL that she's doing some incalls now.

-next for my review is Taylor. My time with her was great, just dont have time to write one now.

Great review Ivasun, I had much the same experience with Erica and reading your review has gotten me all reved up. She sure does like to kiss and she was talkative with me, maybe a mood thing or common interests. Anyway, I agree 100%!