Lany

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Very good session with Lany at Paradise. She really seems to be enjoying her work and we both had fun. She has quite a few tastefully done tatoos that have been photoshopped on the web site. She is also sporting a vey nice tan.

Fritz

Edited by Fritz the Cat
Typo

I had the pleasure to meet Lany yesterday at Paradise Spa. It was the best session I have ever had in my life. She is a stunner, sophisticated lady. The massage was great with a lot of teasing and sensuality. She has a great body with all the assets (ass and boobs). She takes pride in her work. I would would be definitely going back soon.

Thanks Lany

I visited Lany yesterday and the session was beyond expectation. Lany has all assests with a great personality. She is teasing and knows how to touch. It is definitely a repeat. Lany enjoys her job and do it well.

I met Lany about 2 month ago at paradise spa, she was even more beautiful in person than her pictures!! Very skilled in the art of seduction, her massage was very good too!

I'll try to go see her again soon!

I have been an MA hobbyist for a bit and had seen Lany's profile under the massage section a number of times but could never make schedules work. Once she decided to go independent I knew I had to find some time to spend with her. I met Lany Saturday for the first time for a quick 45 min visit today and it was an awesome time. She greeted me with a great warm smile on a bitterly cold day. She immediately makes you feel at ease. Started with a nice massage to warm up and then had some real fun. If you like someone with a stunning, toned body and an even better personality get over to see her, you will enjoy every minute of your time with her.

Had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady this weekend. Arrangements for meet and greet were made quickly over text. However, when time came for meeting, she had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances and apologized for it and then suggested an alternate time which was quickly accepted. Wont go into much details but would say that her pictures don't do her justice, she is way better looking in person. All in all had a wonderful time with her and would recommend her to anyone.

I've seen Lany a couple of times now and the experience was out of this world. When she first walks into the room, you immediately feel at ease. She is gorgeous, but also very friendly and easy to talk to.

She provides a very nice massage with a mixture of being firm and a light, teasing and sensual touch in certain areas of the body. As the massage progressed, the touches became more of the teasing, sensual kind. And they are a huge turn on. She was able to build me up right to the edge, then back off and then do it over and over several times before finally exploding in a long and intense body shaking finish. I've never experienced anything like it before, but I can't wait to go back for more.

I finally took the plunge and went for an MA visit. I had long been looking at Lany's profile and greatly enjoyed what she wrote and loved her photos, especially her smile. I contacted her and made an appointment. We exchanged a messages prior to the appointment which only served to increase the anticipation.

Once I arrived a took a quick shower. When Lany walked through the door I was greeted by an incredibly beautiful lady, motherhood agrees with her! She had me hop up on the table and she began to give me a wonderful massage. Everything said about her in past recommendations is true. She is a pleasure to talk to and a sight to behold. It was a great experience, one that I look forward to repeating.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.