Angel Starr

Ahh where to begin...where to begin trying to describe the experience I had last night with the one, the only miss Angel Starr!

My date with Angel was originally booked for only the basic one hour get together...what was I thinking? As this was not the first time I have spent time with Angel I KNEW one hour would not be enough time to fully appreciate the "Angel Starr Experience." So I contacted her and asked for a longer date and thankfully she was willing and able to oblige my request for a longer date...a wise choice on my part.

The Angel Starr Experience or ASE as I will now refer to it can not be fully appreciated, savoured or characterised in a short period of time. Like a fine wine or vintage Scotch time is a key ingredient! The ASE is an experience unlike any other, be it the fierce and fiery bedroom eyes peeking out from behind the darkest of black hair. Perhaps it is the playful giggle followed by the sexiest purr you have ever heard! Maybe, just maybe it is the way she bites her lower lip and shyly gives her answer to the question "what do you want me to do for you?" I think it is a combination of all of these factors in conjunction with a beautiful face, a feminine figure, a devilish mind and an angelic heart all in one sexy and beautifully tattooed body!

Really I don't know how to compliment Angel any further, especially since so much has been said before either by myself or others in previous recommendations. So I will not attempt to expand and widen previous comments. No I will just say that Angel (the person) is the type of lady who makes you forget your worries, troubles and miserable days and replaces them with joy and happiness. She makes you feel as though it is just you and her left in the world with nothing and no one left to interfere in "your time."

The ASE is however another matter. The ASE is something that has to be witnessed to be truly appreciated!

So let me finish by passing on a phrase that I was recently told by saying Angel really puts the "tickle in my pickle.";)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by S***ec*****s

I have to say that I have been remiss in not writing this sooner...much sooner and for that I apologize. I saw Angel on her latest trip to PEI and with it being a busy time of the year I didn't have the time to write a glowing recommendation for a wonderful lady. Well here it is, as best as I could put it.

I met Angel at her room in the downtown area and what an early Christmas present I received. When the door to her room opened *BAM* it hit me, that huge, bright, glowing and inviting smile that she has. It was all I could do to stand there and be dumbfounded, all the while staring into her eyes and basking in that smile. When I composed myself and removed my footwear and jacket I presented her with a modest Christmas gift of her own which I had taken with me. She thanked me and we talked and got caught up on what was happening in our lives between this visit and the last. To those who have met her you know how hard it is to lay there and talk while she is looking as beautiful as she does. Conversation is usually my friend, but in her presence conversation is a wily adversary. Even as I write this recommendation I find it hard to compliment her as her presence is perpetual. To say she is unique or special is like saying the Mona Lisa is a paint by colours picture. As I said in previous recos. for this wonderful person "The Angel Starr Experience is something that has to be experienced to be believed!"

That is my recommendation for this lady, for our latest encounter anyway. I only hope it does her and her talents justice.

Until next time Angel, thank you!

We both had a blast with Angel Star, we were nervous but she put us at ease and then the fun began.

She is very down to earth and we had a great time. Will definately repeat :)

10/10!

It's funny how the best things in life come to those who wait, wouldn't you agree? What I really mean is I last saw Angel in January and I had been waiting to see her ever since. Well here it is May and my wait has ended or should I say had ended as I was fortunate enough to see Miss Starr last week. I realize this recommendation is a little on the late side but as I said good things come to those who wait.

Let me open this glowing recommendation by saying Angel has been working out since last I saw her. When she opened her door I was greeted by a leaner more toned Angel wearing a very, very sexy sundress. Folks you haven't seen a bicep until you have seen Angels pipes! So back to the sundress...it was oh so thin...and oh so revealing. Between the dress and her lighter hair colour it was like I was meeting her for the first time all over again.

As we chatted and got caught up on what was happening in our live during the past few months I noticed her hand wondering. Actually it was more like her fingertips were wondering and her hand was exploring. Soft and naughty only both at the same time. Hard to duplicate but an act that has to be experienced to be believed. One of those goosebumps/hair on the back of your neck moments...mmm. Oh how I missed that touch...her touch. The perfect way to warm a cold May evening.

As this is not my first recommendation for Angel, and God willing it will not be my last, I will skip the details and some of the finer points of the date as you can read all about my previous encounters with Angel either here in the P.E.I. section or in the New Brunswick recommendation section.

All I have to say is everytime I see Angel I am convinced that there is a Heaven because for two hours in Charlottetown I experienced Heaven...all over again.

Edited by S***ec*****s

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.