Catalina PK

Catalina PK

I decided to try out their new addition,Catalina. The phonegirl, Jessica, said Catalina who just started was openminded with no restrictions. With PK, that usually means extra$$ to have more fun.

Well I hit the jackpot and had a lot of fun. All of our favourite acronyms were available and bbbj was especially good.She mentioned Greek may be available, but I had used my MSOG in other enjoyable ways.

Catalina was advertised as 25 but might be slightly older. Gorgeous green eyes, friendly disposition ,and nice womanly body (not a spinner and not bbw)I thought she was really sexy.All natural.

Will definately repeat.

I saw catalina with pk a while back. Although she was very unrestricted, she was a little sketchy to me. Just very jumpy and nervous like. Not my thing. For those of you who like really open and unrestricted regardless of looks she would be the one to see i guess. Never tried baddabing, had anyone else tried them, anyone worth seeing?

baddabing aka "Exxxtreme Pleasures" tricked me (bait and switch) so it figures that a skechy girl would end up with them and that they already changed their name once that I know of.