Trip to Hedonism 2 Jamaica - New Year's Eve 2010

We are seeking a sexy, honest, quality, reputable SP to accompany us on a trip to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica for New Year's 2011. The travel times will be between December 27, 2010 and January 3, 2011. It would be our pleasure to bring one sexy, dyanamic, fun SP (our treat) to enjoy Jamaica with us for our second trip there.

I am a 34-year-old, bi-curious, retired SP who retired about 1 1/2 years ago after meeting the man of my dreams and leaving the industry. We are currently living in Toronto and enjoying life to the fullest. We are very happy and in love. I'm 34 years old and my partner is 48 years old.

Last year, my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed a trip to Hedonism 3 in Jamaica and have amazing memories that will last a lifetime.We were pretty saddened to learn that Hedo 3 recently shut its doors and the only facility of its kind in Jamaica is now Hedo II - near Negril.

Our offer to the right SP includes full airfare and accommodations at Hedo II in our room/suite. You will have free time to do as you please in your spare time. We are not demanding, but do require you to participate in fun activities with us.

Please respond to our posting via my email address, which is [email protected]. Please include answers to all the following questions.

1) Why do you feel you would be a good fit for us?

2) Please include at least 10 photographs of yourself.

3) Please provide references from clients who have taken you on trips and can attest to your professionalism as an SP.

4) IMPORTANT: How much extra (above and beyond the costs we'll incur for your travel) do you require for accompanying us on this all-inclusive food and beverage 7-day trip.

5) What are your turn ons and turn offs physically?

6) Do you have any questions for us?

7) We would need to meet you in person before agreeing to this trip. You must be able to meet us in Toronto and show identification before we can confirm this trip with you.

Warm Regards,

Mandalay

p.s. If there are any gentlemen who have had good or bad experiences with SPs while taking them on trips, please let me us know. All your information will be kept confidential and we will appreciate the ability to give a quality SP the opportunity to join us on the trip like this.

Do you really need to bring anyone? Just keep an eye out for Rick... that's where the party's at!

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! LMAO

Thanks for the incredlbe, belly laugh Gator!!!

Do you really need to bring anyone? Just keep an eye out for Rick... that's where the party's at!

Additional Comments:

Just wanted to bump this because I know I would have LOVED an opportunity like this when I was an SP.

My partner and I are the coolest, most, laid-back, fun-loving people you will ever meet.

Please review and get back to us if you are interested.

Additional Comments:

Hedo 2 is completely booked for New Year's Eve.

Our ideal scenario was to book a separate room for the SP we select, but that option is no longer available.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw this offer.

:sad:

Lesson learned. If we decide to do this again next year, we have to plan much farther in advance.

Edited by MandalayBay