Sign in to follow this  

Gem

I first met Gem at the most recent Lyla social - she was introduced to me by one of the lovely ALO spa managers. I managed to enjoy a drink with her at one of the tables at the swank host restaurant and we had a very enticing conversation. When she had to depart with a few of her other lady friends she looked me in the eye and said "I'll see you soon" - this gorgeous and perceptive woman knew exactly what she was talking about! lol she had me pegged. ALO very generously provided door prizes at the event and I won a free session at Bliss which I promptly (i.e. two days later) used to visit Gem.

A spectacular visit ensued.

I've seen her twice since but she is only occasionally on the schedule at ALO/Bliss so I'm posting this belated reco now because she is on the schedule for the next two days and if you're lucky (and smart) you'll take advantage of her availability on Thurs. and Fri. to introduce yourself to Gem. You won't regret it.

Many people comment on the importance of chemistry and I can assure you I found chemistry with Gem. She is a confident woman who is very comfortable in her own skin. I followed her directions on our first visit and she let me know exactly what to do to make this a wonderful session. It worked.

Her services were all within MA guidelines and that did not limit the sexiness of the encounters one bit.

I had noticed a band on her left ring finger at the lyla social and was bold enough to ask if she were married. She smiled, laughed and said "I'm married to myself!" I can also assure you she if very thoughtful and caring for the important people in her life.

I will be back to see her again but you should probably book a visit before I've occupied her whole schedule!

waterat

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this