Island Queen Halifax

Toftt with this locally advertized lady.

Made arrangements for a full body massage. Didn't get into specific expectations on phone as I was just testing the water. She quoted $.8 for full massage which she said would be about 40 min. Arrived at address in a nice part of town on time and was let in. Very pretty (athletic) black girl. Gave a fairly good massage head to toe on bed. No massage table, which is always a bit of a pain in the neck.

No extras offered or asked for, but I sensed that *possibly* more may come with longer patronage. Repeat? Maybe, once I've explored others in town.

If you're looking for a relaxing massage, I would recommend.

:)

D

Made arrangements for a full body massage. Didn't get into specific expectations on phone as I was just testing the water. She quoted $.8 for full massage which she said would be about 40 min. Arrived at address in a nice part of town on time and was let in. Very pretty (athletic) black girl. Gave a fairly good massage head to toe on bed. No massage table, which is always a bit of a pain in the neck.

No extras offered or asked for, but I sensed that *possibly* more may come with longer patronage. Repeat? Maybe, once I've explored others in town.

D

I am from out of town but visit occassionally :0 could you pm me their contact details please :)

Loki318

Guest ***ky12***
I am from out of town but visit occassionally :0 could you pm me their contact details please :)

Loki318

me too please!

D

PM me too please