Hi everyone :) So I have a question for both the ladies and gents! I was just recently asked by a gentleman on lyla who will not have the opportunity ever to travel to come to Ontario where I am to see me if I would consider going on Skype with him regularly (with donation of course). I have seen on a bunch of girls ads mentioning they do Skype shows also and have been curious about trying it out since it makes sense for the men who, for whatever reason will not be able to come see me or even for regulars who want something new in the comfort of their own home. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it? Is it something you would be ever interested in doing? And for the ladies: Would you/have you ever done it and what do you recommend, eg: discuss details beforehand(everything he would like to see etc) so that way you don't have to talk donation during the Skype session and then etransfer the donation then do the show? I wouldnt want to ruin the fun and the gentleman want something specific during and have to talk about prices etc and it takes up to 30min to receive an etransfer so it's not like you can take the guys word that he will send it during the show so Iny opinion I would prefer dis cussing details first and then donations and when I receive the donation we set a time for the show. Sorry for writing ao much lol let me know your thoughts, anything is appreciated! Thank you in advance! :)

Not something I'd go for myself... but there are people who seem to make a good career out of doing nothing but cam-shows, so there's clearly a market for it.

You may do better asking in the SP-only section about the logistics of actually doing it.