Possible Party in Sydney

Guest ***erl***

I have been considering a little fantasy. A get together of several generals like minded men and me! I am trying to figure out if there is enough interest. Does anyone have any experience with this? My concern would be discretion. Is there a way to do this. I thought of having people arrive at a hotel room each a few minutes apart. Maybe some kind of mask at the door. Cellphone drop box so no pics are taken. Is there even enough interest and does anyone have thoughts on how to do this correctly.

I have hosted group sessions, so have some experience.

1. I rarely host as a solo lady. Instead, I host with one or more ladies. It actually makes the whole group even hotter, but gives that extra safety.

2. Each guy must have met me or have a recommendation prior to being allowed to participate.

3. I do offer coffee get togethers with the guys and ladies so everyone has an opportunity to meet before hand. It relieves the jitters.

4. Require a deposit. Lots of guys say they want to participate, but then either no show or cancel last minute. By getting a deposit, you can assure yourself that they are serious in following through. If they object to a deposit, they have no real intention of actually showing up.

5. Rules are clearly spelled out. No pictures - if that is important to you. Safety is spelled out. I don't mix providers that provide different types of services, as it makes it difficult for the guys if they have to go from one service and the next doesn't provide that. Don't want to spell this out, so hope you understand.

6. I also book a 2 hour date instead of 1 hour. Each guy pays the equivalent of a 1 hour duo, so it's a deal for them, as they are getting 2 hours of fun, for the price of a 1 hour duo.

If you have any questions you would like to ask privately, feel free to send me a pm.

Good luck and have fun.