Any info on Karley cute,fun and playful 23

Guest B**H

It's been 3 weeks since this was originally posted and Karley is still advertising on BP...no member input on this one? PM or post...thanks in advance....

shes posted in SJ and returned my texts. I just can not imagine no one has had an experience with her from Lyla - if there is any news let me know

thanks

No news on here is usually bad news, especially after 3 weeks...

Found another ad stating ''party friendly'' which usually means drugs. To access the ad, type her phone number on Google. First result that comes up.

Good luck on this one!..

I talked to her via text today while she is supposedly in SJ. Told her if she could point me anywhere for any kind of review I would book immediately. I told her people where also asking in Halifax where she usually is and there was no interest on her end to help verify that she's in SJ and pics are real. That was enough to put my BS meter in overdrive

When I was trying to find out about Jasmine who I am going to post my NB recommendation for now, she was interested in learning about Lyla and excited for me to write something. I teased her that since people where asking and I had already announced i was seeing her and doing a reco that she better rock my world lol. She genuinely said oh i will and then I laughed and said I just want you to relax and be yourself, I am not going to leverage a recommendation lol- she has a great personality. Let me know if Karley turns out to be real