Sign in to follow this  

GentleMEN of Markham! Brunette bodacious & beautiful Valentina

Guest Va******a D****y

GentleMEN of Markham your princess awaits. Allow me to treat you like the king you deserve to be. A genuinely royal treatment. I am -attentive -affectionate -immaculately prepped -professional -and all the ideal qualities you desire from a lady! Come experience what separates me from the rest. I am intimate in both conversation an the bedroom. May we begin with a shower for two? Or perhaps a lapdance/ strip tease.

I make sure our time is one you will continue to reminisce....until next time!

Every session is unique from my outfit and makeup for your likings. Custom sessions for your guaranteed satisfaction. Escape the pressure of every day life... Indulge in exquisite service today. I offer tantalizing engagements to those whom prefer the finer things in life. My soft spoken voice, bronzed mesmerizing figure and stunning ������ features will reassure and put you at ease in my presence as I guide you to pleasure.

3cab62d194e9b8d0113cdcfc4cb3e1c6.jpg

I believe intimacy starts with intellect. Being able to have and hold a good conversation is sexy. Nothing hotter than a man with a vocabulary. Aside from one who can take control and get me going! I am also ideal for the first tier or shy guy. I have a variety of services, just inquire! I am as curious and adventurous as you. I enjoy cultivating harmonious relationships which is why I believe I excel at my job. Meeting new people is truly pleasurable to me.

I hope we can meet and bring pleasure to each other. I am a good conversationalist as we as easy on the eyes for your voyeurisms. I am the prettiest and the naughtiest! There is more to this petite princess than meets the eyes. I am a hoe and I am -sophisticated -young -prestigious -ambitious -well rounded and the ideal companion for you!

Markham woodbine/hwy 7/404 Hotel. Incalls until sunday afternoon. Taking bookings now. Pleas text for best response. Email is also sufficient. Xxval

b31a3cbc3f9cfed930490d75437f1d7d.jpg

d82f1ad613148bcd3bc4155e013fa20b.jpg

High Class companionship

[289 769 3159]

[email protected]

Valentina3.�������������

287g4uf.jpg

Sign in to follow this