Ok so call me a geek but there is nothing better after a long day to fire up the xbox360 and play a little Call of Duty..ok well maybe there are some things that are better but unfortunately I can do that everyday :roll:

I was wondering if there are any SP who spend some free time battling the forces of evil on-line or putting Tiger through a virtual round of the other thing he used to do well?

There is a great community of Girl Games and I had a chance to meet some of them recently, and you would be surprised, one was a Lawyer, a magazine editor and another used to be an Argo Cheerleader. It got me to thinking that there must be some of our lovely ladies out there too?

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

XBOX360..I love HALO REACH! Halo 3 was great too. I went to pick up my REACH at midnight and was the 62nd player online that night. lol

I also play COD modern warfare and modern warfare 2. With a 15 year old son he is very up to date on games.

Actually excited for COD BLACK OPS coming out in what 10days. Also the new kinect that should be cool. THe only time I will get to play it is in the day time in between calls :-)

Guest G***f******

How did I miss this thread!?

I may find the future missus Fraggle here.

Oh Jesus.

Bio-Shock

Left4Dead

Mass Effect

and of course, Civilization 5 and the old Age of Empires games.

Plus, all the old Sonic games.

Guest G***f******

Oh Jesus.

Civilization 5

Has the change to hexagonal tiles made it better do you think? I haven't tried it yet, been playing more xbox games than PC these days, as I can get then super cheap at a pawn shop near me.

I adore my Xbox360 but not so into shooter games. Currently I am into

CSI : Fatal Conspiracy, Naughty Bear, Crash, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper, NHL & Madden 11.

Awesome thread!

See it's not a far fetched as I thought, what a wonderful spectrum of game choices. I guess the 360 is a popular choice, Samantha I'm probably going to be one of those people at Midnight next week to get the new Call of Duty do you play on-line PM me your gamertag if you're looking for somebody's ass to kick, heard there is a 3D version, that might be the reason I go and get a new TV for that experience.

Has the change to hexagonal tiles made it better do you think? I haven't tried it yet, been playing more xbox games than PC these days, as I can get then super cheap at a pawn shop near me.

It definitely took some getting used to, but I think it's much better.

Guest S**a*Q

RockBand... I'm terrible for that game :)

I've also created games from that game...

Strip RockBand and RockBand: The Drinking Edition.

I love Diablo... and Anything Final Fantasy.

*(Turn based RPGs are good for me as I tend to get my head blown off 3 seconds in on ANY First Person Shooter)

AND I will kick your gaming ass at NES Tetris or Dr. Mario.

Hahaha!

Civ and AOE/AOM??? Love dat!!!!

Got CIV for the PS3 .... and a few others.... gotta love geeks!

Oh and just for fun... the new Vajayjay hero!!!

vag-hero-1.jpg

vag-hero-3.jpg

Guest G***f******
It definitely took some getting used to, but I think it's much better.

I'll have to pick it up. In the meantime, I got the version for the iPad, and while not as robust as the PC game (even the older versions) it still sucks time out of you like a black hole.

RockBand... I'm terrible for that game

I've also created games from that game...

I feel your pain. I bought Rockband thinking I would kill at the drums... not so much. Turns out I have no rhythm and have a hard time doing two things at once. Explains why I can't dance I think.

Guest S**a*Q
I feel your pain. I bought Rockband thinking I would kill at the drums... not so much. Turns out I have no rhythm and have a hard time doing two things at once. Explains why I can't dance I think.

Hahaha no I meant terrible as in "I will kick your ass at it" and I wanna play all the time LMAO..

I don't do the drums though, I do the guitar, bass and vocals. :D

I'll have to pick it up. In the meantime, I got the version for the iPad, and while not as robust as the PC game (even the older versions) it still sucks time out of you like a black hole.

Yeah, I spent most of last night playing. I can't help it, I get going and I feel as though I have to play to the finish--rather than saving and going to bed.

Guest G***f******
Hahaha no I meant terrible as in "I will kick your ass at it" and I wanna play all the time LMAO..

I don't do the drums though, I do the guitar, bass and vocals. :D

Ah! My mind skipped over the FOR in you original message. I do slightly better at guitar, but I just want to be good at the drums sooo badly.

Yeah, I spent most of last night playing. I can't help it, I get going and I feel as though I have to play to the finish--rather than saving and going to bed.

Lol! That totally takes me back to CEGEP, when the original CIV came out, with people not showing up for class because they had been playing all night.

I can't help it, I get going and I feel as though I have to play to the finish.

You're still talking about Civ, right? :lol:

Sorry. I'll get my coat....

Additional Comments:

Has the change to hexagonal tiles made it better do you think?

A little, but nothing like as much as the removal of the stack o' doom.

Oh Jesus.

Bio-Shock

Left4Dead

Mass Effect

Plus, all the old Sonic games.

:-D

I took me a while to finally pt down Bio-Shock, such a sweet game

You're still talking about Civ, right? :lol:

Sorry. I'll get my coat....

Additional Comments:

A little, but nothing like as much as the removal of the stack o' doom.

Personally, I liked being able to stack units. It is semi-annoying not to be able to leave units on the same hexagon.

Guest G***f******
I have two level 80 World of Warcraft characters....

It's been just over a year since I stopped playing. Raiding became too much like work, and less like a fun way to spend time.

But now I hear Cataclysm calling like a Sirens song, to lead me to my doom again.

It's been just over a year since I stopped playing. Raiding became too much like work, and less like a fun way to spend time.

But now I hear Cataclysm calling like a Sirens song, to lead me to my doom again.

Definitely! Raiding becomes another form of grinding, after awhile, only you have to deal with more players who have no clue what they're doing.

But Cataclysm... oh, that'll be impossible to pass up! It may be my consolation when we head into the inevitable Christmas slump!

Guest G***f******
Definitely! Raiding becomes another form of grinding, after awhile, only you have to deal with more players who have no clue what they're doing.

Our guild was pretty good, we progressed fairly quickly for such a small guild, our trouble was we had so few people, everyone was key, so it was a real obligation to have to show up every week, or noone else could go.

But Cataclysm... oh, that'll be impossible to pass up! It may be my consolation when we head into the inevitable Christmas slump!

For a while I was sure the expansion would bring me back, but with SW:TOR and DC Universe Online launches just around the corner...