Porcelain @ The Brass Club

I've met Porcelain today, after following her a bit on Twitter, and was intrigued enough to book an appointment with her at The Brass Club.

Porcelaine is a petite, tattooed lady, quite lovely to be with. As i arrived, was getting ready to shower as she walked in the room. She joined me in the shower for us to get ready. As i understood she is fairly new to the business, her natural talent showed quickly; it shows she has picked up some good massage skills. Do not let her small frame fool you, as she has a very nice mix of light touch and had massage skills. I felt relaxed in her hands, and the teasing at the end was exquisite.

Another lady i'd see again.

• Like 3

Being already a big fan of tattoo, I was, at first sight, seduced by this wonderful girl of Brass Club. Porcelain is a petite alt young lady, but has a beauty that is all over around. Her tattoos are a piece of art but do not hide her "porcelain" skin and her beautiful figure..

My session with her was more than relaxing and unexpected! She has a gift to give a full massage where all your knots will be released, and a talent to built up a very pleasant tension. She is in charge! But very softly, and the only thing I wanted to do was to let go and trust her ability to make me feel good, oh, so good.

A very nice moment for me, for sure. The Brass Club is fantastic: a superb place, location is A1, and the girls have a talent to make you feel like a king.

I'll be back, for sure, and often...

What a fantastic lady! So dam cute and sexy. Had a great Monday... yeah.. monday! ;) xx

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.