Hi! Brody Here!

I'm a wise and well established girl next door with a devotion to enjoyment. Don't let my age fool you! ;)

My home of service is 100% cruelty free, warm and welcoming. My home speaks loud and allows you to decompress with its vibrant colours and welcoming scents and soft light. I offer a getaway for open minded people no matter their background. I offer a safe place to allow you to be yourself with zero judgement.

I offer in calls and outcalls

Saturday,Sunday,Monday: in advance bookings preferred. Last minute bookings, at rare times possible

Tuesday,Wednesday,Thurday,Friday: in advance & last minute bookings are possible

f82ae1_1a86cdc0609943cab39b16b91f132d16~mv2.jpg

MASTER/PET SERVICES

I don't offer demeaning service whatsoever. I offer kink services for the submissive pet; no matter your age, race, gender or ailment. I offer a nurturing master to take care of you but to also teach you obedience when it is necessary. Let's play cuddle & bond.

OTTAWA'S ALTERNATIVE GIRLFRIEND

Be yourself. Relax and enjoy an intimate experience with me. My world is diverse and open, come join it with me.I offer in calls and outcalls. Lead me or ask me to guide you into your deepest depths of therapy or fantasy. I'm open minded to many fetishes and needs. I am a provider willing to accommodate to most disabilities and ailments.Let me be a part of your fantasies!

I'm the laid back,quirky, low maintenance girlfriend! I am a nurturer and a giver with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! Be yourself. Relax and enjoy an intimate experience with me. My world is diverse and open, come join it with me.I am not afraid of being different.

NAUGHTY CAMERA INTERACTIVE

Real life too much for you and are happier with playing camera to camera? Let me hypnotize you tantalizing whispers and allow me to direct you to where you need to go, in the safety of your home.

ROLEPLAY & FETISH

...Lead me or ask me to guide you into your deepest depths of therapy or fantasy. I'm open minded to many fetishes and needs. I am a provider willing to accommodate to most disabilities and ailments.Let me be a part of your fantasies...

Extended and Social Dates are also possible and are given in personal rate packages and offer Get-a-way Specials. I travel to anywhere in Canada, please inquire for all the deets :3

• Like 1