Come and spend some time with Malika Fantasy...

After wondering the world again, I am back in Toronto for the summer and I would love to catch up, or be introduce for the first time!

I'm Malika Fantasy, a French woman in her 20's, heavily tattooed and a never ending smile. I have a curvy body with a derriere enough to make the angels weep ;)

I'm educated and a world-wild traveler. Are you looking to be enchanted and entranced by a charming and witty young woman? Let's not wait any further...

CY9vsT-WwAAvWoI.jpg

I'm a unique blend of with, French charm and passion. You could say that I am versatile, from a quick coffee break, to a leisure afternoon or even an escapade to a foreign city to the both of us...I am chameleon. I get along best with those who are looking for an uncomplicated encounter, wish to create an open and honest communication and love to please as much as being please.

You...you are bit eccentric in your tastes. The yellow suit in a sea of grey while taking the subway , but you yearn for something different. You want an intimacy that will leave you fulfilled and crave for me. A young woman who has an overwhelmed love for life, lust and passion may help you...

I host from an upscale scale in the downtown core in the financial district, close to Queen and University. Paying parking nearby and conviently located close to the TTC.

All the amenities you may need are offer.

Feeling a bit frisky? Lets ask one of my numerous girlfriends to join us for a duo!

Schedule for this week:

Tuesday June 14th 10am-9pm

Wednesday June 15th 9am-8pm

Thursday June 16th 9am-3pm

Friday June 17-Sunday June 19th 9am-9pm

Donations:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hrs

650/3 hours

For outcall and longer engagements plus view my website.

[email protected]

Malika-fantasy.com

647-696-5066 (text only)

Till we meet...