Any info on Corryna from CL

Apart from the age (18), she is most likely older than 18, to me her shape is perfect, and she shows her face, almost seems to good to be true. Also I have never been with a SP, so I am a real newbie and shit scared of getting taken for a ride (excuse the pun) and just having a bad experience.....I might just TOFTT....

Yozza, I did post something previously, but am now revising. My original post to you was to suggest that you perhaps you consider a lady on CERB with a reco for your first experience if you did not receive any feedback on the lady in question.

I want to be clear that I do not have a prejudice against anyone advertising on CL (because I do myself). It has come to my attention thatt Corryna is a cerb member - with or without a reco - you are certainly entitled to enquire.

Welcome to CERB and I hope your experience with Corryna or whichever lady you choose is positive.

Edited by Mature Angela
New information came to light

Apart from the age (18), she is most likely older than 18, to me her shape is perfect, and she shows her face, almost seems to good to be true. Also I have never been with a SP, so I am a real newbie and shit scared of getting taken for a ride (excuse the pun) and just having a bad experience.....I might just TOFTT....

she is on cerb to

Guest P***P********0

I had the same problem being new to the hobby. I have heard and read many bad reviews and also did not want to be taken for a ride. To boost my confidence i did a random walk in to one of our local mp providers. My fears were quickly put to rest and although the experience was not has i planned nor was my performance up to par being nervous and shy did not change the fact that I did leave released of my daily stress.