Has anybody tried this new provider?

She is very "friendly" when she answer the text. Even she sends pictures of herself. The lady in the pictures is very young and beautiful.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/rmt-massage-therapist-fathers-day-special/1175181836?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

• Like 1

I did have an appointment with this person last week. She is a very friendly person and easy to talk with. She is busy and has a number of activities she does and says she is going taking RMT training. Massage was light and more relaxing then a traditional RMT. Was a friendly conversation with a little teasing and left unhappy. Again ����

• Like 1

I emailed her and she definitely told me via email that her massage included a HE for a bit extra. I haven't yet seen her so curious what happened with you. Did she say she would via text then back out in person?

It ended up I had chatted with her previously a couple of months ago. Back then she was only mobile and there was a menu to choose from. At that time I did not have an interest of someone coming to my place. I had made the connection quickly into our chit chat at the start of the massage. Then the chit chat got onto her recent engagement and step son :(. As you said I still figured there was possibility. When the flip to lie on my back came she massaged my legs and I was definitely anticipating and showing. Then the words time is up came. :(

Additional Comments:

If you do decide to make an appointment I hope you luck is better and please do let me know how it goes.