Exclusive Companionship for the Discerning Gentlemen

Hello Lovelies,

For those who don't know, my name is Lacy and I am a discrete, independent lady who is based in Windsor

17.jpg

I am a lady in her thirties still deliciously girlish and enticing but mature and sophisticated where it counts and is appreciated

8.jpg

I took a break from seeing new clients but have decided to make new friends again :)

If you are coming to Windsor or even if you live in Windsor and you are searching for an evening of adventure or a couple of hours in heaven I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend for as long as you need me

13.jpg12.jpg

I do ask that you please make initial contact via email. When contacting me for the first time please tell me a little about yourself and the type of date you are wanting. Once a date is established I will provide a contact number

**Please Note** I do require at least 2 recent references from ladies you have seen.. I ask that you kindly provide that info with your first contact..I will need her name, email address, website and/or lyla ad and also a memory jogger so she will know who you are when I ask

- this is for my safety I hope you understand -

My email address: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Much Love & Respect

Lacy xoxo