Law student, fitness enthusiast and the perfect confidant that enjoys intelligent, multifaceted conversations over dinner before retiring to an upscale hotel.

Natural Asian Canadian beauty by day, and dressed to the nines at night. My world is dangerously rich and diverse, as is my selective taste in the types of people I surround myself with. Mental stimulation and physical passion both in and out of the bedroom are important to me. By the same token I want my partner to feel just as highly valued and comfortable, without the fear of artificial affection from their counterpart.

Given that I prioritize my demanding academic life and career aspirations over this private, yet insanely pleasurable hobby, I reserve the right to say no to invitations when appropriate as I am in no rush to meet the true gentleman of the century. Although if luck would have it and you're simply stopping by in my city I would be more than happy to accommodate your choice in a sporadic engagement throughout the year.

Say hello by filling out my reservation form on my website, or emailing me a thorough description of yourself and what you desire in a companion.

Email: [email protected]

LqyMtmZ.jpg?1