Dear New Hobbyest

The Following is a reply to a new friend (hobbyist) as a reply to a request for some Info on a couple of well reviewed ladies here and else where.. I think I made a couple good points so I thought I'd send it out to all and LOL I'm even sober tonight!!

All names have been removed to protect the guilty especially myself......

Dear new Hobbyist ....Please read on I'll get to your specific questions after the lecture :smile: ...

U can find out any thing that I can tell about these two or any other of the ladies on here or any of the other sites by Doing your own research! I say this not to put you off or with any malice; but it is a tried and true statement and any one that has been in this hobby for any length of time will agree. Every one of us is different both hobbyist and SP's we all like different things and different personalities, some times even our own likes and dislikes wants and needs change for a while. That is why so many Reco's or report's are followed with YMMV "Your Mileage May Vary"

I can honestly say that the best experiences I have had in this hobby ( that I have been in since 1981) are the ones that I put the time in to do my research and the bad ones are the ones I either jumped in impulsively or on the advise of a hasty Reco by someone else....

In the early days I'd visit the local Strip Club 3 or 4 weeks in a row chat up all the girls before I'd decide which one to "date" (yea back then you could actually take one home :smile: sometimes even before the shift ended)

Being new to the hobby my first advice is do a little soul searching and be sure You know what you like and want, then research to find that sort of Lady, Then contact a couple (or more) of them ..your research will let you know the best way to get in touch.. These ladies are all very approachable (or they wouldn't be in the business LOL )

Now to your Original questions.

I have seen one of these girls (you know which one) she is fun to be with enjoys her self (with me) YMMV, her services are well documented on her web site she is very safety conscious every thing covered.

The other I have emailed with some time ago but have not seen, not for any other reason than the opportunity has never been there.. She is well reviewed here and elsewhere and her services are also well documented on her website ...

So now that you are armed with the wisdom of a long time hobbyist ..... Happy Hunting and send an occasional report back from the field for us vets :cool:

Loki318

Edited by Loki318
sometimes my words don't make sence
  • Like 3

Good advice, well done.

It reminds me of the occasional post from someone new where all they say is "who should I see?".

Well, first tell us a bit about what you like or don't like, what basic services are necessary, what you can live without, types of ladies you are attracted to, etc etc. No point in me saying go see XYZ when XYZ is 22, slim, non-fs, and beyond the fella's budget, when his personal preference is gfe, 35+, and within a certain $ amount, not to mention location :-D