Hi everyone,

I'm looking to take the plunge in a P411 and an Eros account/ad, however the fact that you need to send in your face next to your ID makes me extremely paranoid.

If Canada was to change their laws, would there be any extreme legal ramifications? Granted I will only work in Canada as I do not look to tour in the any other country that makes prostitution illegal. This bugs me but it seems like P411 and Eros are where more professional clients go to find providers/companions. I'm low volume as is and charge relatively medium to high for British Columbia and would look at expanding my reputation and attracting a wider range of clients.

For providers that are on P411 or Eros, what made you decide to just go ahead with the ID verification photos? :)

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

P411 does not require ID and it's a great place to advertise to American clientele

Ah yes I have done some thorough research on P411 in terms of its risks, however as I stated I will only be touring in Canada so I'm not sure how this applies unless our laws change right?

There was a different site that asked for photo verification holding a piece of paper with a specific thing written on it along with your SP name... what I did was I held the paper in front of my face and I wore the same outfit I had on in some of my pix. I sent it to them along with a msg saying I am not willing to show my face and I'm certainly not willing to send a pic of my drivers license. I also offer to send more pix of me wearing other things I have on in pix... They accepted it. It wasn't eros as I find them to be a rip off..Im sorry Id have to check my records to see which site it was.

I'm with you, I would never do that as even if the site never uses it against you, a hacker can! To each their own but I feel its better safe than sorry.

Good luck hon.

• Like 2

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
I had to show my ID when I joined P411. Plus a face picture.

Wow things must have changed! I only had to provide a reference and website, oh and links to reviews.

Wow that's awesome and kudos to you for being so safe! I might ask EROS if I can do that as well in the future when I find the need.

For now I tried your method for P411 and hope to hear back in the next two days... :)

Thanks for the tip.