Taylor from A.L.O. spa's ?

I know I am new and it s none of my business but I just wanted to point out that I find that this new user asking about this specific girl is one of the same types of avatars that I mentioned before about someone posting either to promote or to discredit. Knowing from experience and have worked with many girls and owners.. The ones that want to promote start off with a question and hope that you finish the Q and A race by saying what they want to say without getting busted!

You know if you are a girl that works in the industry and want to promote yourself than make an account and join in, and if you are an owner and want promote yourself, do the same..Why wouldn't t you? I just don t see the point of hiding behind something when you could easily establish yourself or your business by being yourself.

I'm not trying to accuse you just wondering why all these accounts that ask questions about certain girls or places are old accounts like yours bill, from 2008??? And just now asking a question? :idea:

Edited by JuliasUndies
spelling

Sure, it's a possibility that an MP is promoting herself. But in this case, the OP created hi account in 2008. That's a heck of a long-term plan for an MP!:sm185:

Does anyone know where taylor from alo has gone.

Don't know, haven't seen her on the schedule in a while. But girls go on vacation, go back to school, etc.

Additional Comments:

Are you referring to this Taylor? Former popular MP, now an equally popular SP

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17832

That's definitely not the same Taylor.

I'm not trying to accuse you just wondering why all these accounts that ask questions about certain girls or places are old accounts like yours bill, from 2008??? And just now asking a question? :idea:

What you're talking about is shilling, which is really easy to pick out. Usually the ones that are shilling will have a new account and their first question will be about a certain girl or a certain place, and that's what their second posting will be about too. The ones with an old account who are just now asking their first question are a different breed, they are usually the lazy ones otherwise known as lurkers. They've sat here gotten recommendations about the girls, never contributed their own recommendations. But they've been here long enough to have their own favourites, and they don't feel a need speak up until their favourite has gone and they don't know what else to do.

I see..So it makes sense the shilling and the lurking.. But I will tell you, from experience on my side these lurkers are shillerz in disguise.. I am quite positive.

Some ask simple questions like.. "I'm looking for a place near..." or "have you heard about the new girl?"

It makes no sense that having an account for over a year..And just making a day-bu like these since a lot of the posts are not necessarily about where their favorite went, but..Now that you mentioned it..I m going bet that the lurker types now have an over whelming need to come out and only ask such questions.. mwahahah we will see..

Also, I have uncovered many many Lurker types to have the same style of writing, same spelling errors and use same abbreviations and same way of describing the session or attendant ..This is where I come to my conclusions.. Only time will tell..

I remember this one time..Under another account I had a few years back..I logged on using the bosses computer.. and it had a suspended account for something and it showed me a long list of accounts used by the same IP address..all men Avatars???

hmmmmmm

But.. i think that s great that y all have names for everything around here..I'm learning fantastic stuff here..This place is a work of art I tell you! (in a good way)

Sure, there is some shilling without question. However, my observation is that most discussion forums on the internet have a poster to lurker ratio of about 10 to 1. It's probably the SPs that are best positioned to estimate how many guys they see who use this site for information, but never post (ie, what percentage of her clientele have recognizable user names?).

Some people are just too shy to post.

• Like 1

I see..So it makes sense the shilling and the lurking.. But I will tell you, from experience on my side these lurkers are shillerz in disguise.. I am quite positive.

Some ask simple questions like.. "I'm looking for a place near..." or "have you heard about the new girl?"

It's not all cut'n'dry some lurkers may be prolific readers of this forum, just not writers. While other lurkers may be neither prolific readers or writers, they may have started an account some years ago, and then they login only occasionally. You can't tell which one is which type. In general, it's best to be wary around newbies with what type of info you release to them. Something more worrisome than lurkers or shillers are LE posing as newbies. I generally get more comfortable around people who have gotten out of the single digits for number of posts.

WORD!

It's not all cut'n'dry some lurkers may be prolific readers of this forum, just not writers. While other lurkers may be neither prolific readers or writers,

I love this,your theory is almost scientific, once you take a step back and notice this, it's hard not to.

...speculation is just that, idle talk. One may read in posts what one is looking for.

Quite clearly, there are some here who have taken a certain view of contributions of frequent and infrequent posters, and recent and not so recent ones.

Others will take them for what they are...

The OP asked a simple question, to which simple answers were provided.

With luck, the OP will be able to find the lady in question again, if she is still active.

Best,

toine

• Like 1

Being very curious about the hobby business, I lurked around this site for a long time before joining. I also visited a few ladies based on the reco's here. Still hadn't joined. Then I was in the States for awhile.

It could easily have been me asking the same type of question, as my first ever post, upon my return.

Yep. Be wary of the first post, especially with respect to what is written, but to assume LE or a shill for all first timers might turn off the undoubtedly many many longtime lurkers here.

Being very curious about the hobby business, I lurked around this site for a long time before joining. I also visited a few ladies based on the reco's here. Still hadn't joined. Then I was in the States for awhile.

It could easily have been me asking the same type of question, as my first ever post, upon my return.

Yep. Be wary of the first post, especially with respect to what is written, but to assume LE or a shill for all first timers might turn off the undoubtedly many many longtime lurkers here.

Fully agree with Mike7550. I don't post often but lurk until I feel I have something to contribute. This is a discreet hobby after all.

Posted via Mobile Device

WORD!

I love this,your theory is almost scientific, once you take a step back and notice this, it's hard not to.

Well, I don't think it's really all that scientific, as it is just common sense about human nature. That is to say that humans are ruled by various levels of laziness, greed, fear, and embarrassment. Laziness is do you feel like contributing info yourself or just taking other people's contributions. Greed is do you feel like letting other people know about a great spot, or do you want to keep it a secret for yourself. Fear is the fear of getting caught. Embarrassment is obvious.

BTW, to get back to the original intent of this thread, i.e. the ALO spas. Has anyone heard about one of the ALO spas getting busted?

http://tinyurl.com/3559fbt

Edit: oops, looks like there is already a thread about the bust. Keep the comments in there, then.

Edited by whiteman
already a thread started

Guest s**nflute
What you're talking about is shilling, which is really easy to pick out. Usually the ones that are shilling will have a new account and their first question will be about a certain girl or a certain place, and that's what their second posting will be about too. The ones with an old account who are just now asking their first question are a different breed, they are usually the lazy ones otherwise known as lurkers. They've sat here gotten recommendations about the girls, never contributed their own recommendations. But they've been here long enough to have their own favourites, and they don't feel a need speak up until their favourite has gone and they don't know what else to do.

Thanks for the head up my friend, never realized this type of "movement" was happening. Say the tatooed Taylor at Hanniah some time ago in the wee past, nice lady