Sign in to follow this  

Missisauga- now until July 18. Petite Paramour

Guest Va******a D****y

I am so glad to see I could intrigue you. There are so many options, but I am honoured you have chosen or are considering me! These intimate moments are some of the most sacred and I understand your desires. Allow me to introduce myself a little more and just why I am your ideal, preferred choice...

I am Valentina DelRey. A petite lady with a big bottom and heart. I provide luxury encounters to the elite echelons of society and those gentlemen between. I am the cleanest, prettiest, tightest little kitten! I love to engage in conversation and sexuality.

I truly enjoy what I do and my greatest satisfaction comes from your pleasure and the evolution my business grants me entirely. I am grateful for all the encounters I am greeted with and adore the art form of the mind body and soul, conjoining for the most enigmatic environment. Truly arousing. I invite you into my life, if only for a few moments, an evening or some longer arrangements. Our time will always be focused on each other, never rushed or ������ and my personable features and personality will guide us through a memorable time. I am glad I could intrigue you xxval

Currently: now until Monday, July 18 at Dixie/ south of 401

I will be back for a quick visit before the long weekend off.

NEXT VISIT: THURS JULY 21- MON JULY 25.

UNAVAILABLE until AUGUST 4 afterwards.

Please text for booking arrangements. I will NOT be available for PMs and RARELY e-mail. This summer. PLEASE TEXT with a short description of yourself and expectations. I am just as adventurous and curious as you are, I look forward to exploring together! 2897693159 TEXT ONLY XX

If text is not a viable option for you, please understand this is my preferred method of communication for screening, privacy and discretion. Email communication is fine at first, but text is necessary upon our arrangement and meeting. Please respect my communication preferences and procedure!!

I look forward to getting to know each other better in or out side the bed room! It is always a pleasure!

7ee31a60deddd646738b8296ebb16d5d.jpg

4a69625983648443894a71d32f6cddf5.jpg

e6c58e6aeb3e2efca5c8049be1f5a5e2.jpg

High Class companionship

[289 769 3159]

[email protected]

Valentina3.�������������

287g4uf.jpg

Sign in to follow this