After a little online chat, I arranged to meet MissJenna.

Wow, what a sexy MILF. She met me at the door wearing her sexy school girl outfit with stockings.

She was much curvier than I expected with AMAZING natural breasts - fantastic! :boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes: We had some great play time together :bddog: and then talked for quite a while afterwards. Jenna is very friendly and easy to talk to. All in all, I had a great visit with Jenna. I''m still smiling and satisfied many hours later. I'm looking forward to our next meeting.:D

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

This is my first review on this board.

I had the opportunity to meet with MissJenna this evening. It was very easy to arrange a time through chat & some text messaging. Her location, in the west end, was easily accessible & discrete. She was very accommodating with a specific clothing request. She's quite friendly, easily carries a conversation and is a very good hostess which put me at ease quite quickly.

very attractive & curvy woman (NOT BBW). She has dark hair and very stunning light blue eyes. The contrast with her hair is pretty awesome actually. She has great breasts. The view of her from behind was fantastic and she is definitely talented when it comes to certain skills that involve lips and tongues - a special treat is definitely in store that department.... Lots of fun was had by both of us. I'm not sure what level of detail is required but feel free to PM me for more input.

Overall, my time was very well spent and I will likely repeat. I definitely would recommend Jenna.

MissJenna is one of my first adventure in the city, usually i tag along with friend and their connection. She made everything so easy .. from the start to finish. - ps: i actually set up the meeting trough the online chat, very effective :oops:

not to mention that she is very very friendly with awesome smile

will definitely repeat / recomend:p

Guest ***ky12***

Well it's been a little while since I have had a chance to spend some time with a lady due to some bad luck and low finances. The last couple of months had been pretty stressful so I decided that there is no time like the present. My only issue was ... Who to see??

I actually was pretty sure I knew who I was going to see but then I saw a controversial review about her and decided I would pass. I was kind of upset cause I had spent some time looking at reviews and ads to find the right lady for me. I was not sure who was available but I knew I really wanted to see someone. I could not have been luckier with what happened next.

I decided to hop on to the CERB chat room and see if I could chat with someone and find and evening appointment. As soon as I entered the room I saw MissJenna. I messaged her and she was very nice and answered all my questions. I saw here pics and read her reviews and decided that I wanted to see her. I booked for later that night and has happy I had found someone so friendly on fairly short notice and with not much hunting.

I spent the day studying for an interview and hoped the time would hurry up. Lol. When the time came to leave I was very excited and more than ready.

Once I got to her place she sent me a text with her info and I was feeling kind of nervous just cause it had been a while for me and I really wanted to have a great time. I knocked on her door and was blown away by what was on the other side waiting for me. I was mostly shocked that she looked a lot like one of my friends sisters that when I was younger I always had a crush on but was too shy and for respect for my friend did nothing about, so I knew I had made a great choice. This woman has a great face, amazing smile and fantastic eyes. I was only in the door a couple seconds and I was greeted with a great kiss. After that I was done and ready for her to show me the bedroom.

Her place is very relaxing with candles and scents. She was dressed in a sexy outfit and could not have looked better. We walked into her room and was happy to see she had a very comfy king size bed for us to play in. So I got comfy, we jumped in and started the fun!

I will keep the juicy bedroom details to myself but I was instantly put at ease and fully enjoyed my time with her. As mentioned she is not a spinner but not a bbw. She is a good medium size which I actually prefer. She was amazing natural breasts and very very very sexy nipples and really really soft skin. Oh wow just thinking about those nipples is making me ..... Oh ya back to the review.

Well as you can tell I was very very pleased with my choice and was blown away how great she made me fell and I'm pretty sure I made her feel alright too. I will never forget her moans and especially her "big finish", getting to be apart of that was worth the donation alone. Lol. Holy crap that was the definition of sexy!!!! I was well taken care of myself. On my way out I was greated with another great kiss, couldn't get enough!

She told me her age but could have passed for younger in my opinion, very cute face.

Would I repeat ... HELL YES, and I can't wait to. I think the saying implies here, I'd repeat everday if I could.

Once I got home I texted her to thank her for the amazing time and it was followed by several very kind messages back. She is such a sweetheart.

I was going to have a shower when I got home but I can still smell her on me and it is making me want to book again for tomorrow. I decided to enjoy the scent and will leave the shower till the morning. I'm sure I'm going to be having some great dreams tonight.

I could not be more pleased with my choice and feel very lucky for the night I had. Now I hope the rest if the week goes this great!!

I'm sorry if this is too long but Jenna showed me such a great time and was so nice to me I wanted to let all you guys know that she is wonderful and how much I enjoyed myself.

Thanks again MissJenna! xoxo

See you soon!

Great recommendation!! She sounds very sexy and naturally friendly! Such a great combination!!

Well it's been a little while since I have had a chance to spend some time with a lady due to some bad luck and low finances. The last couple of months had been pretty stressful so I decided that there is no time like the present. My only issue was ... Who to see??

I actually was pretty sure I knew who I was going to see but then I saw a controversial review about her and decided I would pass. I was kind of upset cause I had spent some time looking at reviews and ads to find the right lady for me. I was not sure who was available but I knew I really wanted to see someone. I could not have been luckier with what happened next.

I decided to hop on to the CERB chat room and see if I could chat with someone and find and evening appointment. As soon as I entered the room I saw MissJenna. I messaged her and she was very nice and answered all my questions. I saw here pics and read her reviews and decided that I wanted to see her. I booked for later that night and has happy I had found someone so friendly on fairly short notice and with not much hunting.

I spent the day studying for an interview and hoped the time would hurry up. Lol. When the time came to leave I was very excited and more than ready.

Once I got to her place she sent me a text with her info and I was feeling kind of nervous just cause it had been a while for me and I really wanted to have a great time. I knocked on her door and was blown away by what was on the other side waiting for me. I was mostly shocked that she looked a lot like one of my friends sisters that when I was younger I always had a crush on but was too shy and for respect for my friend did nothing about, so I knew I had made a great choice. This woman has a great face, amazing smile and fantastic eyes. I was only in the door a couple seconds and I was greeted with a great kiss. After that I was done and ready for her to show me the bedroom.

Her place is very relaxing with candles and scents. She was dressed in a sexy outfit and could not have looked better. We walked into her room and was happy to see she had a very comfy king size bed for us to play in. So I got comfy, we jumped in and started the fun!

I will keep the juicy bedroom details to myself but I was instantly put at ease and fully enjoyed my time with her. As mentioned she is not a spinner but not a bbw. She is a good medium size which I actually prefer. She was amazing natural breasts and very very very sexy nipples and really really soft skin. Oh wow just thinking about those nipples is making me ..... Oh ya back to the review.

Well as you can tell I was very very pleased with my choice and was blown away how great she made me fell and I'm pretty sure I made her feel alright too. I will never forget her moans and especially her "big finish", getting to be apart of that was worth the donation alone. Lol. Holy crap that was the definition of sexy!!!! I was well taken care of myself. On my way out I was greated with another great kiss, couldn't get enough!

She told me her age but could have passed for younger in my opinion, very cute face.

Would I repeat ... HELL YES, and I can't wait to. I think the saying implies here, I'd repeat everday if I could.

Once I got home I texted her to thank her for the amazing time and it was followed by several very kind messages back. She is such a sweetheart.

I was going to have a shower when I got home but I can still smell her on me and it is making me want to book again for tomorrow. I decided to enjoy the scent and will leave the shower till the morning. I'm sure I'm going to be having some great dreams tonight.

I could not be more pleased with my choice and feel very lucky for the night I had. Now I hope the rest if the week goes this great!!

I'm sorry if this is too long but Jenna showed me such a great time and was so nice to me I wanted to let all you guys know that she is wonderful and how much I enjoyed myself.

Thanks again MissJenna! xoxo

See you soon!

Guest ***ky12***

Hey all ... just wanted to ad that I just had my second visit with MissJenna. Im pretty much still in shock and I need a nap!!! Best Sunday afternoon ... EVER!

Perfect time once again but even better than the first ... if that is even possible, perfecter ??? :)

Wow ... was it amazing! I think she had a lot of fun too! So great when you get a true gfe.

Won't get into the juicy details but omg was that ever fun. After we both were taken care of we ended the session with me giving her a full body massage, her skin is so soft and with her moans I was in heaven!! I wish I had enough for another hour at that point. lol

So glad I went back and I will definitely be dreaming about my next visit. If it gets any better I might not be able to take it. lol

Take care all! Hope your day was half as good as mine was!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.